Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Has Cheryl Cole lost her way.

Options
  • 21-11-2009 10:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭

Is it just me or is Cheryl become a moopy whining little ****e this year. She on them vts before most acts sayin this and that, Very negitive and alot more that last year, I would have to say it like danni and hereself has swaped roles from last year, with cheryl been negitive and bitchy (to Daniel) and Danni coming across as been very modest and dignified. Has see lost some her likeability factor. And before we get a flood of posts sayin shes hot, i know shes hot but this is about her derminer not her looks;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭wantolose

she looks like minny mouse tonight:eek: what was with the bow on her head..............and as for that plonker louis what was the story with the dickibow he looked like a right dickieheaaaaaaaaaaaad:D

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Danni coming across as been very modest and dignified

You almost had me OP.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭x in the city

I worry about people who care about celb whores like her....

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

The bad news is that she has her own show now! LOL
    Its been announced that she HAS had it CONFIRMED.
    See: http://tv.sky.com/cheryl-cole-chat-show
    or: http://tv.sky.com/preview-the-cheryl-cole-factor
    or: http://www.tvguide.co.uk/The_Cheryl_Cole_Factor

You've been warned LOL

A chat show? With that voice?

Oh God

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

As long as RTE or TV3 arent gonna be airing it, i dont really care what she does.
    I've finally found advantages to not having sky :).

• Registered Users Posts: 36,252 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

she's stunning; that's actually all she is.

she has no valid opinion on music. she doesn't know what she's talking about. has she ever? i don't remember last year.

i've lost all respect for her really as a judge. she talks waffle. all she does is giggle, flirt, and smile at Simon and/or underage boys. her song choices are sh*t; nothing creative and nearly always boring, unless joe brings out an incredible vocal like tonight.

she's whiney, i'm pretty sure she's a little dim, and has an horrendous dress sense.

i honestly do not know how she is liked so much, especially by the young girls. her flirting with lloyd should have them in bits.

anyway, yeah, she's lost it. if she ever actually had it.

personally i think we were all hoodwinked for quite a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,192 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

Lost her way?

No, she's going back to her old ways when she used to racially abuse and beat up Toilet Attendants!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

She > ^n all of you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

Her song choices have been poorer this year but she won with Alex last year and has a good chance of winning again this year with Joe. She just had a successful launch for her solo career and is still the nation's sweetheart.

So no, she hasn't lost her way. She's carved out a great career for herself and more luck to her, I say. Toilet-attendant-beating aside, I quite like her. She seems like a nice person.

Actually just saw this on BBC3; proof that she can actually sing!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,192 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

Her song choices have been poorer this year but she won with Alex last year and has a good chance of winning again this year with Joe. She just had a successful launch for her solo career and is still the nation's sweetheart.

So no, she hasn't lost her way. She's carved out a great career for herself and more luck to her, I say. Toilet-attendant-beating aside, I quite like her. She seems like a nice person.

Actually just saw this on BBC3; proof that she can actually sing!

Cheryl and KnifeWRENCH sittin' in a tree........................

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

That's quite good, and I'm not a snow patrol fan either!

I'm sure the jealous-woman brigade that lurks this forum will beg to differ though :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

MrStuffins wrote: »
    Cheryl and KnifeWRENCH sittin' in a tree........................

I wish! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭jd007

The Bull wrote: »
    Danni coming across as been very modest and dignified.

*Snigger*

Anywho I think Cheryls been terrible this year, her song choices have been horrendous!!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

It's odd that everyone is saying that Cheryl's song choices are bad, just a few hours after Joe McElderry gave easily the best live performance we have seen on this season of X Factor.

It's odd that everyone is saying that Cheryl's song choices are bad, just a few hours after Joe McElderry gave easily the best live performance we have seen on this season of X Factor.
    But that's down to Joe, not Cheryl. The song wasn't great.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭jd007

WOW!! She managed to get one week right!!!

She's made some terrible decisions with Lloyd I mean "I kissed a girl" What was she thinking??

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

jd007 wrote: »
    WOW!! She managed to get one week right!!!

Even "every dog had its day" don't forget! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭mayoireland

LIOYD will go tonight and joe will be in the final

LIOYD will go tonight and joe will be in the final

I hope joe wins it now. I'd love if jedward would win it but it seems near to impossible :(. Dont like olly, Stacey or danyl or lloyd so if any of those win i'd be rather disappointed like the year leon jackson won.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭mayoireland

well stacey hasnt a bad singing voice but god she cant talk or can anyone understand her when she does talk:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Forget about losing her way, should be losing her clothes ;):P.

Redzer7 wrote: »
    Forget about losing her way, should be losing her clothes ;):P.

was the barbie doll dress yesterday not good enough for you???

Advertisement