Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The ReaPriCam Challenge

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,404 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

its good at the crooked photos :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,009 ✭✭✭KarmaGarda

its good at the crooked photos :pac:

It sure is! Seems me and you are the only ones enjoying this camera too :D. Wonder what sort of a comp should we run? Just a straight "who gets the best photo"? Or should we all have to take 3 photos or something. Like "best photo", "worst photo", "quirkiest photo" you've taken.

Anyway, here's another one. Fairly shoddy attempt at night photography:

PICT0015_800.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,404 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

Not bad night shot considering the camera :), might look good in B&W, I think I'm probably disqualified for modifying the camera :D

Here are some more Infrared shots with it, thats a rainbow in first shot
    64D58F1FE1C84841A423C51338701FCC-800.jpg

1F3441025A4943D5A2999F11346D12E6-800.jpg

Advertisement