Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cork to skibb

Options
  • 21-11-2009 11:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,856 ✭✭✭

Hi Folks,

Is it possible to drive safely from cork to skibb tomorrow?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭WIZE

Boat would be better

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭WIZE

I heard the weather is supposed to be very bad tomorrow again

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭Longboard

It was clear from Rosscarbery to the Jack lynch yesterday evening and this morning. Take the bypass around bandon town and plan for a delay due to roadworks in innishannon.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,856 ✭✭✭sporina

Longboard wrote: »
    It was clear from Rosscarbery to the Jack lynch yesterday evening and this morning. Take the bypass around bandon town and plan for a delay due to roadworks in innishannon.

did you make the journey yourself?

if so are the roads really bad? as in floods?
    need to go to skibb - not a v confident driver though..

but would go if I thought it was ok

I was on the road about 6 this morning. No flooding on the road. Small amount of surface water but nothing as bad as what it was.

Not sure about the road after rosscarbery. I have heard nothing about flooding on that section.

• Advertisement

I was on the road about 6 this morning. No flooding on the road. Small amount of surface water but nothing as bad as what it was.

Not sure about the road after rosscarbery. I have heard nothing about flooding on that section.

you mean you dont know about the road after rosscarbery towards cork or skibb?

Cork to Rosscarbery = OK (Avoid bandon town centre)
    Rosscarbery to Skibb = ?

Cork to Rosscarbery = OK (Avoid bandon town centre)
    Rosscarbery to Skibb = ?

thanks for replying! cool.

Advertisement