Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

96fm

Options
  • 22-11-2009 12:32am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭

just got inspired by a forum in the galway section. i must say i thought 96fm did an excellent coverage of the disaster in cork.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭rotinaj

here here, esp friday morning

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭GERMAN ROCKS

i didnt mention anything about red fm aas i dont listen to there channel. feel free to add info on them. i must say 96 fm did and a re continuing to do a splendid job

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭Seloth

103 frm was good I have to say,they tried to keeep normal programming while giving seriouse coverage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 259 ✭✭life_is_music

Ref fm was pretty good!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 210 ✭✭104494431

**** 96fm

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭Stargate

The best of everything were the number of people here on boards that gave so much great info , some travel info given was essential to people trying to get where they were going , i know most of the media did a great job , but folk here outshone them all me thinks !!! Tnx :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭tech

REdfm also have great coverage, telling you of all roads closeures and what raods to avoid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 garimac

Drove from Waterford to Clonakilty on Thursday afternoon. Switched between 96FM and RedFM all the way from Youghal.

Well done to both stations on great coverage.

Advertisement