Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moderating of airsoft threads

Options
  • 22-11-2009 1:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭

1 Firstly I am sorry for starting a thread in the wrong place.
    2 I was not trying to start a row , just asking a question.
    3 I will repeat my question.On "The best sniper sidearm" thread , Roundybale got a warning while others , who went further of topic , lowered the tone of the topic and used references which were inappropriate considering the age of some of the users of this site , did not.How is this impartial and fair ?
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,469 ✭✭✭weeder

I read this thread and sort of agree.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=63123838&postcount=85
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=63124063&postcount=97
    lf that was said to another user elseswhere on boards I can see the poster being banned for personal abuse

I dont see it being very fair that the other user was threatened with a ban and this one is practically overlooked.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

se conman wrote: »
    1 Firstly I am sorry for starting a thread in the wrong place.
    2 I was not trying to start a row , just asking a question.
    3 I will repeat my question.On "The best sniper sidearm" thread , Roundybale got a warning while others , who went further of topic , lowered the tone of the topic and used references which were inappropriate considering the age of some of the users of this site , did not.How is this impartial and fair ?

The Feedback forum is, unsurprisingly, for feedback, not for queries of this nature.

The first stage of the complaints process is to PM the mods of the forum. Have you done that? Should you not receive a satisfactory response you should then PM the Sports cmods (Sparks and uberwolf). After doing this, if you wish to pursue the issue further still, then you should start a thread in the Help Desk.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement