Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

shootings in churchfield

Options
  • 22-11-2009 1:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭

reports on other websites that 2 people were shot dead in churchfield.....anyone hear anything?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 368 ✭✭Atlantic1

No, but googling...............

• Registered Users Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭refusetolose

Atlantic1 wrote: »
    No, but googling...............

i only saw it on the proc site,people have seen body bags on the road and such....

PROC have it so it must be true.......... :rolleyes:

Nothing on the RTE tv news at 12:30 am.

PROC have it so it must be true.......... :rolleyes:

Nothing on the RTE tv news at 12:30 am.

well it seems fairly true..there was 2 threads started about it within minutes,i know the proc isnt the most trustworthy source but it looks real

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭joulter

Its getting more and more like Katrina with each passing hour

• Advertisement

It does look real but I despair at that site. People only seem to go there to insult each other etc. They don't seem to have any mods.

But if it's true, it's terrible.

And it wouldn't be the first time that RTE were slow in broadcasting news stories from Cork.

joulter wrote: »
    Its getting more and more like Katrina with each passing hour

who did she shoot?

It does look real but I despair at that site. People only seem to go there to insult each other etc. They don't seem to have any mods.

And it wouldn't be the first time that RTE were slow in broadcasting news stories from Cork.

Take a look at the thread. The insulting, bad language etc. has started already! Really stupid stuff! (Maybe I'm breaking posting rules by recommending that. Sorry if I did).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭Stargate

Take a look at the thread. The insulting, bad language atc. has started already! Really stupid stuff! (Maybe I'm breaking posting rules by recommending that. Sorry if I did).

Atlantic1 ......... How you doing ?
    Aint your fault if that thread is like it is , to quote a cork expression ;)
    ( In Fairness like ) ha :cool:

Stargate wrote: »
    Atlantic1 ......... How you doing ?
    Aint your fault if that thread is like it is , to quote a cork expression ;)
    ( In Fairness like ) ha :cool:

Fair play, Stargate! Doutcha boy! The situation doesn't look too good though, does it?

• Advertisement

Fair play, Stargate! Doutcha boy! The situation doesn't look too good though, does it?

No doubt all will be revealed in the morning , god so much shite happening in the City already , crazy stuff :eek:

No doubt all will be revealed in the morning , god so much shite happening in the City already , crazy stuff :eek:

You're right. And wait until Uncle Neil gets stuck into it on Monday morning...... :(

You're right. And wait until Uncle Neil gets stuck into it on Monday morning...... :(

I assume your water is fine yeah?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,122 ✭✭✭c montgomery

Take a look at the thread. The insulting, bad language atc. has started already! Really stupid stuff! (Maybe I'm breaking posting rules by recommending that. Sorry if I did).

One of the reasons that many people use PROC is because of its lack of moderation.
    People have free speech on the site and can say what they want. You dont have to look, read or take any notice of anything that is written there if you dont want to.
    All this leads to more realistic opinions,imo!

No. Nothing. Depending on all the buckets and dishes I left out in the rain in the back garden tonight! I'll have to be up early in the morning like I was when I went picking mushrooms as a kid!

One of the reasons that many people use PROC is because of its lack of moderation.
    People have free speech on the site and can say what they want. You dont have to look, read or take any notice of anything that is written there if you dont want to.

Hiya c montgomery;)

Free speech is good , if you can understand what they are saying (like :P)

I love the PROC site , some funny people there

No. Nothing. Depending on all the buckets and dishes I left out in the rain in the back garden tonight! I'll have to be up early in the morning like I was when I went picking mushrooms as a kid!

Rathcoony fruit farm ? :pac:

Very fair point. But I find everything seems to go off thread after a few posts with local legends trading insults and so forth. After about 10 posts, the average Joe won't know what's going on with regard to the original post.

I don't visit PROC that much anymore. I think I find it a bit childish but, as you said, it does have a certain appeal to many of us, at times.

Rathcoony fruit farm ? :pac:

Naw. A slightly different direction. Good night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 362 ✭✭Mr.Mister

Is there any link to the story?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,385 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Mr.Mister wrote: »

There does'nt seem to anything on rte about it :s.

There does'nt seem to anything on rte about it :s.

Yeah checked the rte site myself,just checking the Cork radio station sites now.

Can't find anything on any site confirming this.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,385 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Maybe it was just a rumour then?

Seems to be,especially when RTE and the Cork radio station websites have nothing on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭rotinaj

I was up that direction last night and the guards had an area cordened off. The was two black bags on the road but no way were they body bags. I d say someone saw this and startes the rumours then

Advertisement