Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Thierry Henry - Wikipedia

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,952 ✭✭✭Morzadec

I'm pretty sure everyone has seen this by now, it's been doing the rounds for a while on facebook and other places.

Anyone can edit Wikipedia so it's not really that funny. It lost it's humour to me when my friends edited it to say that I invented anal-fisting

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,445 ✭✭✭Jako8

he is one of the most commercially marketable cunts in the world

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,353 ✭✭✭MR NINE

Morzadec wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure everyone has seen this by now, it's been doing the rounds for a while on facebook and other places.

Anyone can edit Wikipedia so it's not really that funny. It lost it's humour to me when my friends edited it to say that I invented anal-fisting

you mean you didn't???

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,917 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

This was funny on Wednesday night. You know, when it was done the first time...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,692 ✭✭✭✭OPENROAD

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,096 ✭✭✭An Citeog

The only funny part of it is,
    In October 2007, he surpassed Michel Platini's record to become France's top cunt of all time.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,233 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

It's stupid and childish and I loved it.

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

It's been changed back by a mod. I checked this mods profile and turned out he's Irish. The ****ing traitor.:mad:

It's been changed back by a mod. I checked this mods profile and turned out he's Irish. The ****ing traitor.:mad:

Terry Henry the Mod from Ballina.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement