Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WANTED Full Metal Revolver

Options
  • 22-11-2009 1:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,422 ✭✭✭

As above has to be FM, with shells a bonus, pics if possible.
    Will pay postage or can collect if within a reasonable range.
    Thanks
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭77kevinhalvey77

• Closed Accounts Posts: 438 ✭✭joekickass345

i have the one kevin linked just there
    its good but not real looking
    and im pretty sure you would want a full metal one to polish and stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 2,422 ✭✭✭The_Joker

i have the one kevin linked just there
    its good but not real looking
    and im pretty sure you would want a full metal one to polish and stuff
    Yeah I'm looking for a full metal to polish up and make it look all dirty harryish :)

Cheers anyway joe

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

http://www.mainirishairsoft.com/Scripts/prodView.asp?idproduct=552

How about one of these ugly bastards? Out of stock but i'm sure they'll be back soonish

• Registered Users Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭hightower1

Well this WAS meant to be my next purchase but considering the hassle I am getting off the gardai getting my first 2 orders in I prob wont be ordering but if you interested here is the link..

http://www.rsov.com/index.php?target=products&product_id=3796

And a video review...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wCOcaFWS9Q

"I had dreamed a dream, now that dream is gone from me":(

• Advertisement

oooooooooooh now that's my kind of Dirty harry looking revolver, NICE!!
    You could hammer nails with that bad boy :)
    gun_0510_1.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 219 ✭✭hitman_

The Dan Wesson Revolver in MIA is actually quite a nice piece.
    I bought 2 of 'em. Should be back in stock soon along with the speedloaders.
    It's 1 Joule and pretty accurate for what it is.
    Made by WinGun AFAIK same as the beaut above.

picture.php?albumid=684&pictureid=3732

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭johnnytiitlips

but than wingun is over 400fps

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭Head_Hunter

hitman_ wrote: »

Do you know how they downgraded it?

I'd reckon it's a restricting valve to reduce the pressure of the gas that comes out of the cannister, not 100% sure but I know a man who should know......standby for an update.

• Advertisement

hitman_ wrote: »

You wouldn't be selling one by any chance?

Lads, I don't want to be done for thread spoiling - This has been covered in another thread previously afaik :eek: - sorry Joker.

All I know is that it fires at 0.95 Joule or slightly less consistently and loads & feels like the real thing. I just like the feel of it really.

The_Joker wrote: »
    You wouldn't be selling one by any chance?

Joker:
    Well one is for the old man for Christmas, I guess I'll be holding onto my one for the moment... it took long enough to find a full metal one that is pretty close to a real revolver.
    Cheers
    Hitman

yeah I've seen it hotly debated on another thread, I didn't read the whole thing but I don't think they came up with an answer.

Ah nuts :) no problem hitman I'm sure there's one out there somewhere with my name on it
    I emailed MIA to see when they are back in stock, just waiting on a reply, I'd say they have them before the crimbo anyway.

One other thing, if anyone has a suitable leather/other belt holster for these,
    I'd buy it (x2), or appreciate any suggestions, am using cloth Strike Systems holster, it's ok but don't look quite right.
    Thanks Guys

The_Joker wrote: »
    yeah I've seen it hotly debated on another thread, I didn't read the whole thing but I don't think they came up with an answer.

Ah nuts :) no problem hitman I'm sure there's one out there somewhere with my name on it
    I emailed MIA to see when they are back in stock, just waiting on a reply, I'd say they have them before the crimbo anyway.

Update on Main Irish they'll have the 4" in a few weeks time :) would prefer the 6" but hey what are you gonna do.......as for downgrading a revolver it's the valve that's changed to restrict the flow of gas.

Are you really really sure you need two revolvers hitman.....even John Wayne only carried one ;)
    Leather holster now there's an idea! I might just know a man who can make them!

Don't forget if there is anyone out there with a 6" full metal revolver looking to send it to a good home give me a shout.

Advertisement