Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moderating of airsoft threads

Options
  • 22-11-2009 2:05am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭

As per the instructions of a mod of the airsoft forum here I have an issue.

Im the person who was warned for thread spoiling in this thread. I will admit I was having a bit of a joke at least it was still airsoft related. I also knew when to stop and I pulled out of the thread without attempting to try get in the last word.
    When I came back to have a glance over the same thread tonight and all i can see is 3 and a half pages full of completely off topic thrash. With reverences even to suicide. Now as a 30 year old farmer in the south east I know something about suicide I know its an absolutly devestating occurance an I would most certainly never ever make any sarcastic references to it such as posts 85, 97 and particularly 102.
    Yet I was the only one warned. Thoses culprits should be dealt with accordinly and the posts deleted from public eyes.

Seamus
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement