Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

psp ofw

• 22-11-2009 8:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 590 ✭✭✭

hello, by mistake yesterday updated my son psp custom firmware GEN 5.50 and turned out she updated to official firmware 6.2 :mad:

i dont have a pandora battery, can i go back to custom firmware? where do ye recommend to get a battery from?

would this battery kit do?

http://www.buy-pandora-battery.co.uk/product_info.php?products_id=7

can someone help,?

thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 590 ✭✭✭ldr

is there anyone in cork who would be able to install cfw for me?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,192 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

Hey,

Was it me who modded your Psps in limerick about 18 months ago?

Do you still have the second one? Cause if you do you could create a pandora battery out of the original (it also can be returned to a regular battery when your done.)

it was, and that it been working great, until yesterday i screwed up.
    what happen was some new games dont play, so i switch from 5.00m6 to gen 5.00 and everything was good. but on the dark alex firmware you could use the update on the psp and no problem, so when the psp said there was new update for gen i updated not realizing it was ofw.

i dont have a second psp now broke
    would this kit do?

http://www.buy-pandora-battery.co.uk/product_info.php?products_id=7

thank you for replying

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,278 ✭✭✭ongarite

You can get Pandora batteries from eBay & DealExtreme for a fraction of the price that website are charging.

thank you for the reply
    from deal extreme take weeks to arrive....
    the psp currently run ofw 6.2, it`s still able to install cfw right?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,278 ✭✭✭ongarite

The ability to install CFW (using a Pandora Battery) is totally independent of the FW installed on the PSP. Its dependant of the PSP version itself.

thank you

Advertisement