Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blackberry 9700 Bold..

• 22-11-2009 12:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭

What do you think of it.. Looks pretty good..

Where is the best place to buy them??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭CivilEx

kerno wrote: »
    What do you think of it.. Looks pretty good..

Where is the best place to buy them??
    The battery life reviews look great. There's a few threads between the Vodafone and O2 forums that have been discussing them, in each case they were bought sim free on www.mobilefun.co.uk and www.play.com as far as I remember.

This is my next phone, whether its O2 or Vodafone whoever has it first will be getting my business :)

• Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭kerno

CivilEx wrote: »
    The battery life reviews look great. There's a few threads between the Vodafone and O2 forums that have been discussing them, in each case they were bought sim free on www.mobilefun.co.uk and www.play.com as far as I remember.

This is my next phone, whether its O2 or Vodafone whoever has it first will be getting my business :)

Would you not just get it Sim Free.. That is what im going to do..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83 ✭✭boarder777

Hi guys,

I got it from mobilefun.co.uk, paid 440euro including delivery.I had loads of blackberries beforehand and this is the best blackberry so far. I use it on o2 network with BIS.
    The battery life is amazing. Today is my 3rd day and I still have 25percent of juice left. If you have any questions just ask.

boarder777 wrote: »
    Hi guys,

I got it from mobilefun.co.uk, paid 440euro including delivery.I had loads of blackberries beforehand and this is the best blackberry so far. I use it on o2 network with BIS.
    The battery life is amazing. Today is my 3rd day and I still have 25percent of juice left. If you have any questions just ask.
    I use Viigo, QuickPull, Google Sync, Uber Twitter, Profiler and PodTrapper Apps. Have you tried any of these on the 9700 yet...any issues?

Hi,

I use viigo and google sync. No probs at all. Which blackberry You are using at the moment yourself?

• Advertisement

Hi,

I use viigo and google sync. No probs at all. Which blackberry You are using at the moment yourself?

Using a Storm (1) :(...its' too buggy though and while way ahead of my iPhone in terms of battery life, it needs to be reset every night or it runs out of memory (so I've scheduled an automatic reset with Quickpull).

What's memory like on the 9700, have you seen much of a drop off over the course of the day?

Unfortunately blackberry storm is very bad device...
    I have to tell you that this device just flies through every app, is so fast. It shows me I still have 120mb left. I have never touched faster blackberry in my life. I used bold 900 beforehand and 8900.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

Is there much difference between the Bold 9000 and the Bold 9700?

i keep my software up to date (Which was my only initial concerns with the 9000) and it is plugged into my PC most of the day, so battery life isn't a concern. Vodafone have offered me a FOC upgrade to this though and I'm a bit worried it is upgrading for the sake of upgrading.

What do you think?

If you are patient ,please do not get 9000. dont forget ,that 9700 has a trackpad instead of trackball. its smaller and faster device. have a look in youtube and preview for the comparisons.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

If you are patient ,please do not get 9000. dont forget ,that 9700 has a trackpad instead of trackball. its smaller and faster device. have a look in youtube and preview for the comparisons.

I've already got the 9000, had it for about 9 months and i love it. Just wondering if it is worth taking out a new 12 month contract to get the 9700.

• Advertisement

sorry I misunderstood. Yes definately worth it. You will see. Just ask for a demo, and play aroud, you will feel the difference.

Advertisement