If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sharp LC19D1EBK

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Brian.

We have been expecting stock of these to arrive but so far, Sharp have not yet delivered. Stock is tight so they have gone in-store only on this one.

Alternatively, we do have the LG M197 which we have in stock and can ship tomorrow. Price on this is £159.95 and delivery would be £11.99. The LG has an additional scart, an additional HDMI but crucially, it has a 5ms response time as opposed to the 12ms on the Sharp. The LG also has a contrast ratio of 10,000:1 compared to 1500:1 on the Sharp.

Let me know if you are interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭Loggie

Hi Dave
    Sounds good i'll take it. Can you please recommend an inexpensive dvd player to match? Suitable for a childs bedroom/playroom
    Thanks
    Brian

• Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Loggie.

If you can PM with a contact number for yourself I can get the ordered placed for the screen.

At the moment we are pretty short on budget DVD players.

We can get the following:
    Toshiba SD390 priced at £49.95 (Would need ordered in).
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/dvd-players/toshiba/sd390/tosh-sd390

Pioneer DV220 priced at £69.95 (In Stock)
    http://www.pioneer.co.uk/uk/products/42/84/222/DV-220V-K/index.html

PM sent

I would just like to compliment RicherSounds for the usual super service they provide. The LG recommended is ideal.
    I ordered it with Kenny on saturday evening received in Tallaght tuesday morning.
    Great service guys.
    Thanks.

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.