Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NEW TIPPERARY HURLING JERSEY

Options
  • 22-11-2009 1:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 344 ✭✭

hi, does anyone know if theres gonna be a new hurling jersey this year and , if so, will it be out before christmas. im gonna need an x large one. if anyone has seen one. thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭looder

Last years jerseys was a new one so I'd presume it'll be the same jersey for next year (without the GAA 125 on the chest).

Also 2010 is the last year of the Enfer deal as far as I know. (it could be renegotiated in the mean time, if it hasn't been already earlier this year).

Here's a link to the O Neill's website: http://www.oneills.com/files/shop/viewbuynow.php?PR=112&CID=6&112-image.x=84&112-image.y=101

€60 and if you like you can personalise it with a specfic number for an extra €5. It wouldn't be my cup of tea buying a numbered county jersey (should be earned) but horses for courses and all that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 344 ✭✭joeduggan

sound looder

Advertisement