Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guy nicks kiteboard at Lahinch, tries to sell it on ebay

Options
  • 22-11-2009 1:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 35

So, a guy nicks a kiteboard from Lahinch, then tries to sell it on eBay the next day. The next day, it's on sale on eBay. The kitesurfing community notices it,the gardai get involved, and the guy eventually gets his board back. It's good to know that people look out for each other.

http://www.kitesurfing.ie/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=10551

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭conno16

nice one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭PjC

kiters have a particularlly good scene going at the moment. The cheek of the guy who sold it, coming onto the forum trying to make himself sound legit. What a fagot.

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭gumbynation

PjC wrote: »
    . What a fagot.

guess you can't spell PjC without PC :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭kodute

Well...
    fag·ot also fag·got
    n.
    1. A bundle of twigs, sticks, or branches bound together.
    2. A bundle of pieces of iron or steel to be welded or hammered into bars.

At least yer man got his board back and I hope that shyster get whats coming to him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 291 ✭✭liberal

Thank you internet, thank all of your internets

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭PjC

This is the reason I rarely use boards.ie, everyone knows what I was saying but yet users still feel the need to correct spelling and grammer.

Yawn...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

PjC wrote: »
    This is the reason I rarely use boards.ie, everyone knows what I was saying but yet users still feel the need to correct spelling and grammer.

Yawn...

I don't think it's your spelling or grammar that was being commented on there...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 291 ✭✭liberal

Zing !

Advertisement