Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Trailer park boys Season 1-6 - £21.11

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 dirkcee

Thanks a million. You are a legend!

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭EZeeBOS

I cant wait til Christmas for this.....better buy it later!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 998 ✭✭✭Chriscl1

Now that is a bargain

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,358 ✭✭✭Dennis the Stone

Bought it, €26.99 with delivery. Great deal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

For those who want the free delivery, better off getting a filler item or 2 to bring it up to the £25 for free delivery. Works out better that way. £3.89 or so would get you a book or 2 or a dvd. Its £1.88 for delivery otherwise. Check out http://www.amazon.co.uk/Bargain-Books-Sales-Discount/b/ref=sv_b_6?ie=UTF8&node=16231791 for bargain books:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭skibum

Thanks for this, just ordered mine :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,147 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

Hope it doesnt sell ****ing oot. It is usually a case of supply and command.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

best thing to come out of canada except terrance+phillip and the queef sisters.

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭EyeDeeOne

just finished watching upto season 6 last night.
    season 7 tonight
    they are legends!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭BigAl81

Cheers OP,

Arrived Yesterday, that's my weekend planned ;o)

Go Team!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 263 ✭✭seanie500

delivery is showing as 3-5 weeks is this correct or has anyone ordered recently and got it straight away??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,253 ✭✭✭ooter

i ordered mine last saturday or sunday and i had it by wednesday...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭BigAl81

seanie500 wrote: »
    delivery is showing as 3-5 weeks is this correct or has anyone ordered recently and got it straight away??

Ordered Nov 23rd, arrived Nov 26th ;o)

Go Team!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭skibum

Ordered mine on thursday night, got it this morning :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,520 ✭✭✭Dubh Geannain

Says £19.98 each then when I go to checkout it's £21.11? :confused:

Still, good dealio though.

Cheers OP, just ordered 2.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,634 ✭✭✭jenno86

Says £19.98 each then when I go to checkout it's £21.11? :confused:

Still, good dealio though.

Cheers OP, just ordered 2.

They add the Irish VAT, they are registered for VAT in Ireland because they sell so much stuff to here. Its good really cause now you can buy way more stuff from them and Super Saver Delivery is available to us now too!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,476 ✭✭✭✭Ush1

Had to order this, great value at 28 euro. Not the sort of thing that needs to be blu ray either!

Got my copy last week. It had two copies of disc 1 season 3-4. And no copy of season 1 disc 1 :(

No experience with Amazon complaints and I'm wondering if it's worth the hassle.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Gojira

Got my copy last week. It had two copies of disc 1 season 3-4. And no copy of season 1 disc 1 :(

No experience with Amazon complaints and I'm wondering if it's worth the hassle.4.gif4.gif
    Yes its worth the hassle, amazon are usually quite helpful with any problems ive ever encountered. Send them an email.

• Advertisement

Top Notch: :D

From Amazon
    I have placed a new order #202-1103042-0643562 for "Trailer Park Boys - Series 1-6 - Complete [DVD] [2001]", and it will be dispatched as soon as possible to the same address:

As your original order was placed using our Super Saver Delivery method, I have upgraded your replacement to Standard delivery to ensure you receive it as soon as possible, at no extra charge to you.

On the date of dispatch, we will notify you by e-mail at the time the order is sent out to confirm the date, contents and method of delivery.

When sending a replacement for a defective item, we usually request that you return the original item to Amazon.co.uk within 30 days of the date on which Amazon.co.uk confirms we will issue a replacement. However, as the cost of returning the package is in this case prohibitively expensive, we ask that you keep the original item with our compliments. Perhaps you would like to donate it to a charity in your area if you feel it would be appropriate to do so. There will of course be no additional charge for the replacement order.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

Gosh, thats really nice of them. I haven't opened the set I bought as its a present for someone, but its nice to see that if something is wrong they will sort it. Well Done Amazon! I order most of my online purchases from there now, even if its a couple of quid more expensive as their customer service and delivery is second to none

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Chief99

Ordered this last Friday and got it today. Thanks OP!

Advertisement