Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

PS3, bear with me!

• 22-11-2009 4:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭

mods, if this belongs in the consoles section feel free to move.

i'm thinking of getting a blu-ray player and was looking for some opinions on setting up a PS3. i know it's not going to be a 'hardcore' dvd player, but is it a viable option?

i'm not a big game player so would be mostly used for movies, and i would like to set up my surround system with it, is this possible?

also, does anyone know what the internet connectivity involves? is it limited to certain on-line access?

cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,236 ✭✭✭Idleater

mods, if this belongs in the consoles section feel free to move.

i'm thinking of getting a blu-ray player and was looking for some opinions on setting up a PS3. i know it's not going to be a 'hardcore' dvd player, but is it a viable option?

i'm not a big game player so would be mostly used for movies, and i would like to set up my surround system with it, is this possible?

also, does anyone know what the internet connectivity involves? is it limited to certain on-line access?

cheers.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=63099873

Internet connectivity is simple with the ps3 - wired or wireless. Content on BR's is hit and miss and you don't need it per se.

As for Surround system connectivity, it does everything.

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭wittymoniker

nice one, seems like it might be the way to go for me, thanks.

Advertisement