Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tom Hogan (Centra) Closed.

Options
  • 22-11-2009 6:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭

The Centra out in Tom Hogans was closed there when i passed by around 5pm. Traffic cones at entrance & an arctic trailer parked along the front of the pumps. Anybody any idea why?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭sgthighway

It was a Supervalu Artic Trailer which along with Centra is part of the Musgrave Group. I hope its not closed for good because it was a handy spot for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

It's Sunday, they could have taken the opportunity to close and fix something.
    We'll see tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭blond45

Magnus wrote: »
    It's Sunday, they could have taken the opportunity to close and fix something.
    We'll see tomorrow.
    the wind is very strong so they closed the shop, they thought the roof of the pumps would collapse ,they called in supervalu for them to put the trailer to stop brunt of the gust of wind. how do i know my hubbie works for musgraves.

• Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭xtradel

blond45 wrote: »
    the wind is very strong so they closed the shop, they thought the roof of the pumps would collapse ,they called in supervalu for them to put the trailer to stop brunt of the gust of wind. how do i know my hubbie works for musgraves.

Thats a bit mad.... what happens if the trailer blows over :eek:

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

It's open again this morning.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,173 ✭✭✭Wompa1

It's open but the trailer is still blocking half of the pumps and the car wash is closed off with ballards...odd setup! The wind was bad yesterday alright. not so bad today, think they'd move them today

• Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭blond45

Wompa1 wrote: »
    It's open but the trailer is still blocking half of the pumps and the car wash is closed off with ballards...odd setup! The wind was bad yesterday alright. not so bad today, think they'd move them today
    all the lads at musgraves are busey delivering to shops so they wont be able to move trailor untill one of them come back to bring it away to musgraves. they to are stuck in the traffic trying to do their job..

all the lads at musgraves are busey delivering to shops so they wont be able to move trailor untill one of them come back to bring it away to musgraves. they to are stuck in the traffic trying to do their job..

Ouch sucks to be them and the owners of Hogans.

Just re-read that...I wasn't accusing anybody of anything...no need for the trailing .. I said I thought they'd move them today. No need to get your knickers in a twist

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Don't think that's what she means Wompa although I can't know for sure.

Anyway the OPs question in answered.
    Move along folks :)

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement