Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Pizza delivery deals?

• 22-11-2009 6:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭

Hey, looking for good deals on pizza's that will be delivered, am in Dublin (Raheny area) and looking to get a pizza. Preferebly a large pizza or medium with wedges and all that junk. Looking for any help be it vouchers or just meal deals. Can order from the likes of Domino's, Apache and Pizza Hut and 4 star (That I know of) but would like to avoid 4 star as I don't like it. Thanks for any help.

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,101 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Usually get apache, live near you, two pizzas for the price of one, hopefully somebody will have better!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

Usually get apache, live near you, two pizzas for the price of one, hopefully somebody will have better!

I think that deals finished though or at least I can't see it unfortunatly, But thanks very much for the quick reply.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,101 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Reganio 2 wrote: »
    I think that deals finished though or at least I can't see it unfortunatly, But thanks very much for the quick reply.

Got it on friday! On their leaflet here it says something like 'we dont do coupons but here is one anyway' and its two small medium large pizzas for various prices. We get two medium for 17e, sides are 4e each. so usually garlic cheese chips. :-D

Just ring up for it and say you are doing that deal if you want. They never ask for a coupon or anything. Also it's sunday so I think there is some other 2 for 1 type deal on sundays as well!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,612 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

One to try is Pizza Hut Delivery.

Their Meal Deal 1 is €10 and it contains the following:

1 Regular Pizza with 2 toppings.
    1 Fries OR Wedges
    1 Can of drink.

If you went online and ordered the same you can get a bit extra because of the way their systems work(Fries/Wedges are 2.50, cans are 1 euro, you can add 5 euro of products to your order. :D). I ordered 2 of them and got an extra 3 cans for free.

Advertisement