Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wharfedale Diamond 9.1

• 22-11-2009 6:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭

I'm trying to source a new pair of Wharfedale Diamond 9.1's. Apart from Peats (€199 for black ash only), nobody else seems to be selling them this side of the border. Richersounds in Belfast don't normally stock them either and I'm awaiting word back if they can get me a pair for me from the UK. I'd rather buy here to be honest if at all possible, so has anyone know of another retailer who might have them?

Just to add, Peats are out BTW as I don't want black ash and I think their price is OTT (they put their prices UP recently for the black ash one!!). Richersounds have quoted £129 stg if they can get the one I want.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 717 ✭✭✭akaSol

Well the 9.1 are discontinued.
    They where replaced for the rather better 10.1.

That's why they are hard to get.

>Sol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭shamwari

akaSol wrote: »
    Well the 9.1 are discontinued.
    They where replaced for the rather better 10.1.

That's why they are hard to get.

>Sol

My question relates to the availability of of the Wharfedales 9.1's, and from what I can gather, nobody other than Peats, nobody seems to be selling them on the island. They still appear to be available in the UK from as little as £99 (+p&p), much less than the €199 I was quoted for here. Richersounds in Belfast never did seem to have a good stock of them at any time, and not just lately.

Incidentally, Richers are pushing the Diamond 9.0 for £49, whereas Peats are pushing the same for €129. At that money, Richers prices are a no brainer for anyone wanting a pair of 9.0's !

Advertisement