Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EMI launches music download lawsuit against UPC

Comments

I am praying, absolutely praying, that UPC layeth the Smacketh Down on their candy asses.

At least they have a backbone and the balls to stand up to EMI. And hopefully they will win the case, and that'll be the end of this crap.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭blubloblu

Who are the smaller Internet providers that have done deals with the devil?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭itisyeah

I am praying, absolutely praying, that UPC layeth the Smacketh Down on their candy asses.

At least they have a backbone and the balls to stand up to EMI. And hopefully they will win the case, and that'll be the end of this crap.

repped

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭great

blubloblu wrote: »
    Who are the smaller Internet providers that have done deals with the devil?

Eircom :p

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

ICE Broadband .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,330 ✭✭✭dunworth1

+1

i hope UPC dont backdown and keep the internet free and not censored

Advertisement