Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The All Ireland Talent show 2009

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

your comparing ireland with a country of 60 million and 360 million. as i said ireland in an era where we are bombared by british tv cannot compete with a show like x-factor

????? I think you mean 6mill and 60mill + Jedward!

Far to many interludes of the judges think about who they are putting through and why people want to do it for their family blah blah blah typical non-reality muck IMO.

Both Blainith and Daithi selected the wrong people from what I could see, but then I only saw about 2 seconds of 15 acts the rest was Daithi explaining to us why he was doing what he was doing.

Really they should have asked all of the people on the second day to re-audition with something different. Why bother to bring them back when you are going to send half of them away.

Again far too much Trad, not that I have a problem with trad but we have other talents other than trad.

The Late Late Toy Show proved how many young talented people there are in Ireland.

However yet again with the Embarrassment on boards! Are we that insecure? Have you seen Britain's Got Talent and the X-Factor? much of that is Embarrassment, just on a bigger scale.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 270 ✭✭votejohn

Thought danas acts were the best so far, I thought the 'redneck barbie' has a great voice!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

Jedward should try out for it. They'd win - no problem.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 553 ✭✭✭TheCandystripes

Jedward should try out for it. They'd win - no problem.

the thing is they wouldnt cowell and the xfactor production made them

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

the thing is they wouldnt cowell and the xfactor production made them

What about their parents?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,460 ✭✭✭Slideshowbob

saw it last week with Dana

Looked like pure car crash TV

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

They had a repeat earlier on tonight. What is the point in having two other "judges" there if only one "judge" is gonna make the final decision.

Seems like a show that X-Factor rejects could win hands down. Stupd that they started the series when they did.

If they started it after the X-Factor I'm pretty sure more viewers would be watching it.

Typical RTE. No wonder people don't wanna pay their TV licence. :D

The other 2 judges are "advisors" to the main judge.

The show is doing well it goes out before X-Factor. It is a different type of talent show to xfactor. I think they also need an Xfactor type show on the air.

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭zeppe

This southern edition on tonight sucks complete balls. Creedon and Healy Rae as judges, FFS. Great car-crash entertainment by RTE, it dosent get more ****e than this..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

It's really, really horrific stuff. Loved seeing the little english chap getting through and all excited, I'd say he'll be sick after seeing tonight what he's been up against. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 553 ✭✭✭TheCandystripes

was he not australian

zeppe wrote: »
    This southern edition on tonight sucks complete balls. Creedon and Healy Rae as judges, FFS. .

In fairness to Creedon he knows his music, it is quite eclectic but I like his Radio 1 show.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

was he not australian

didnt see it but i think he goes to my school. Is he from co.clare, do ya know? Missed it yesterday..
    If its the guy im thinking of, he's australian..

Advertisement