Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

vodafone compliments

• 22-11-2009 8:23pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 841 ✭✭✭

Hi i recieved a letter from vodafone it offered me either

1. €10 euro free credit every month for 3 months
    or
    2. 100 any network texts again for 3 months

i went for the €10 now heres the cool part my GF chanched sending the same txt and she got the offer as well happy days.

for €10 free credit (freetext "CRED" to 50220)
    for 100 any network texts (freetext "PRETEXT" to 50220)

presume anyone on vodafone can get it.

BOARDS.IE EDIT: We spoke to Paul from Vodafone (their Boards.ie forum is here) about this and this is what he said:

Vodafone 'With Compliments' programme is open to selected Vodafone customers only.

If you are not on this programme and Freetext the shortcodes to avail of rewards you will receive a confirmation response text confirming your reward allocation but note that the reward choice will not be applied to your account.

To avail of other great offers open to you visit Vodafone's Enjoy website.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭DanGlee

Done!

Just have to wait and see what happens!

Thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,931 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

tried it there and the text i got back was

You've chosen EUR10 free credit on as your with compliments reward.
    You'll get this every month for 3 months from december. T&c's apply.

What's the t&cs tho?
    whats the with complimets reward?
    i dont see anything on the site about it.
    There must be a catch as in having to top
    up a certain amount each month or something?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Ricky91t

DanGlee wrote: »
    Done!

Just have to wait and see what happens!

Thanks.

+1

OP,did you receive a text confirming or something?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Ricky91t

Received the confirmation,Cheers :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭yoshytoshy

I'd like to know the Ts&Cs of this before I'd try it ,I'm on free calls and texts to other 087's.
    I'd hate to loose it:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,771 ✭✭✭✭Paul Tergat

I just searched for some T and C on the site and this is all I could find:

Vodafone With Compliments

1. These terms and conditions apply to Vodafone’s With Compliments programme (“With Compliments”)
    2. With Compliments offers are only open to selected existing Vodafone Ireland mobile customers. Each will be provided on a quarterly basis and will contain additional terms and conditions relating specifically to that offer.
    3. By selecting a With Compliments offer, you will be deemed to have read and understood these Terms and Conditions, and to be bound accordingly.
    4. Your selected monthly offer will be applied to your account as notified by Vodafone and will continue for three months thereafter.
    5. By selecting a With Compliments offer, you agree that Vodafone may contact you with updates on any future With Compliments offers. Should you wish to be removed from our With Compliments programme, please do so via Vodafone.ie/withcompliments.
    6. Vodafone and its agents will comply with all Data Protection laws and your personal data will be handled in accordance with Vodafone's privacy policy.
    7. Vodafone will not offer a cash alternative to any With Compliments offers/vouchers.
    8. Vodafone will not enter into correspondence relating to issues customers may have with third parties in relation to the With Compliments programme.
    9. Vodafone cannot accept responsibility for refusal of redemption of any With Compliments voucher(s) by third parties as a result of closure, operational, health and safety or any other reasons.
    10. Vodafone is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur as a result of redemption of any With Compliments offer.
    11. Vodafone reserves the right to withdraw or amend the With Compliments programme at any time for any valid technical or commercial reason. Notice will be given via email to customers who have registered to be part of the With Compliments programme.
    12. By choosing your monthly reward both via online and text shortcode, Vodafone will apply the selection received closest to the offer close date.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 841 ✭✭✭stephenmarr

http://www.vodafone.ie/terms/comp/index.jsp#withcompliments

search compliments its about half way down page for t&c

http://www.vodafone.ie/terms/comp/index.jsp#withcompliments

search compliments its about half way down page for t&c
    I just registered with the offers for it ,might try the code then.
    Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭Prowetod

yoshytoshy wrote: »
    I'd like to know the Ts&Cs of this before I'd try it ,I'm on free calls and texts to other 087's.
    I'd hate to loose it:(
    yoshytoshy wrote: »
    I just registered with the offers for it ,might try the code then.
    Thanks.

Did you lose your free calls and texts to other 087's?

eoccork wrote: »
    Did you lose your free calls and texts to other 087's?

Can't see anywhere it says it voids other offers. And I'm sure it wouldn't effect it ,until the end of the month.
    They probably check people are registered on the site for the deal though ,they only want your name ,email and number to register.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,947 ✭✭✭long_b

Nice one.
    Is this just an effort to stop people porting their number.
    Monthly online top up of €30
    gives €30 credit + €6 online topup bonus + this €10 = €46 euros !

Not applicable to PAYG

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭NoQuarter

long_b wrote: »
    Monthly online top up of €30
    gives €30 credit

Whats that now???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 bornsf

Nice one OP. Worked for me and my family!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭paddypender

Worked for me thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭Murt10

Thanks OP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Typhoon.

The Scheme is only available to Vodafone Pay Monthly customers who do not participate in any other Vodafone discount scheme.

I'd hate to loose my free 087 to 087 cals and texts too....dont think i'll chance it

thanks anyway op

• Closed Accounts Posts: 923 ✭✭✭djtechnics1210

Typhoon. wrote: »
    I'd hate to loose my free 087 to 087 cals and texts too....dont think i'll chance it

thanks anyway op

Same as, not gonna chance it until im sure i wont lose my free 087 texts and calls

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭Western_sean

Confirmation received overnight - Thanks O/P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,220 ✭✭✭cojomo2

[HTML]The Scheme is only available to Vodafone Pay Monthly customers who do not participate in any other Vodafone discount scheme. [/HTML]

I would not regard having free v to v calls as participating in a discount scheme...this is part of your price plan, that you pay for.

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭will1977

I'm pay monthly and rang them, They confirmed it does NOT affect my free
    v2v calls and texts. I now get 60mins free every month for 3 months international minutes

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,846 ✭✭✭discombobulate

cojomo2 wrote: »
    [html]The Scheme is only available to Vodafone Pay Monthly customers who do not participate in any other Vodafone discount scheme. [/html]

Where'd you see this cojomo2?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,036 ✭✭✭✭Basq

I'm locking this thread for now.. and am going to PM Paul at Vodafone to see what he thinks about all this.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,036 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Just bumping this to make people aware the OP has been updated with a response from Paul at Vodafone.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement