Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Planning to move apartment in New Year. Advice Wanted

Options
  • 22-11-2009 8:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 515 ✭✭✭

Hi,

My girlfriend and I have been renting a place for over 2 years. We want to move to a bigger place in the New Year as our place is very small. We have to give the Landlord 8 weeks notice due to the duration of our lease. We have been searching on DAFT for places available the first week in February but only found 1. As I see it we have 2 options.

(1) Give notice now and look for new place in January, moving in in February
    (2) Give notice now and look for new place and possibly take the 1 month hit for renting two place (not ideal)

Any advice from people in similar circumstance would be appreciated. Also any Letting Agent advice would be great.

Cheers,
    Conor

Advertisement