Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What Size Are You Girls =D

1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭norwegianwood

I've gone from a 14 to a 10 to an 8 in the past year or so......pretty happy with the way I am now:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭LimeFruitGum

16 top (damn bosoms & broad shoulders :rolleyes:), 14 on bottom.

Apart from Christmas, I actually do eat very healthily - make my own soups for lunch, keep no crisps at home, look for interesting nutritious receipes etc. I just have to exercise more consistently.
    If I stuffed myself with takeaways or whatever, my skin and hair would be in bad condition, but they're not.

I am trying to get back to a 14 as that is my "happy size" where I am toned but still curvy. You can still dress to flatter your best features and learn what style works best for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭Caked Karen

I'm mainly around an 18 although i dont mind saying it cause this time 18 months ago i probably would have been a 28 :)

ranges from different shops to though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

I wear an 8 in jeans evenn though there always that little bit too big but don't wanna buy a 6 in case I decide to gain some weight :o

I'm usually an 8 or 10. My waist is tiny but my boobs and hips are large (in proportion)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

I am a size 10 in most clothes, but I have a few items that are a size 8 and fit me.

I used to be a 12, so I am happy to be a 10.

Only thing I hate about being so thin, is having no boobs. Even when I was a twelve, my boobs were small. My bra's are a 32A/32AA, but since I've gone down to a ten, the cups seem to be slightly bigger than before.

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭nicegirl

Between a size 8 to 10

Advertisement