Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hallelujah! They're gone

Options
  • 22-11-2009 11:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭

I know there's an X Factor thread but this warrants it's own thread.

The saga is over, the poncy retards are gone - JEDWARD ARE NO MORE!

Call your boss, email you friends, tell your mother.

'Bout time . . .

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,185 ✭✭✭asdasd

Ah, a thread for "It's a singing contest" dullards. Why not , if it keeps them out of the other thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Lol, if you're old enough to have a boss you should be acting a damn sight more mature than this.

Hard to claim you're an adult when you behave like this, isn't it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Bonavox

asdasd wrote: »
    Ah, a thread for "It's a singing contest" dullards. Why not , if it keeps them out of the other thread.

If it's not a singing contest, what is it? Anyway, no need to be bitter :D The airheads are going back home <SNIP>

No beating up in their future: I reckon they will be millionaires with the year. And fair play.
    Lol, if you're old enough to have a boss you should be acting a damn sight more mature than this.

Hard to claim you're an adult when you behave like this, isn't it?

Are you in the wrong thread? Diddums....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Bono Vox wrote: »
    If it's not a singing contest, what is it? Anyway, no need to be bitter :D The airheads are going back home <SNIP>
    Wow, and you claim that they're retarded?

I hope yer mammy doesn't find you posting such crap online, you might get yer pocket money cut and won't afford any more video games.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

I dont like people dissing john and edward but what you are saying is disgusting. Get over yourself man!

Ugh, why can't people just accept how useless the pair are and get over the fact they were booted from the only chance of success they'll ever have?

They're like Gods to me. I have a shrine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,122 ✭✭✭LadyJ

Ugh, why can't people just accept how useless the pair are and get over the fact they were booted from the only chance of success they'll ever have?

Lol, this is hilarious! You do know that they will end up being the most successful act to come out of the show this year right? They're gonna be getting shítloads of offers to do tv and stuff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,407 ✭✭✭Quint

Well, that's me finished watching X-Factor.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Herbal Deity

I don't understand anyone who can watch X factor and call someone "poncy".

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

:mad::mad::mad:
    Its the X Factor, not the singing factor. The X factor means you must have the voice, the look, the likability, the stage presence.... Take a look at the contestants how many of them have all of this?? None of them have it all, name someone and I'm sure we can all prove you wrong. John and Edward were genuine hard working people that put up with a big pile of sh*t probably from people like you. What the hell did they do to deserve it?? Coz I really need to know the answer. Since they've come on the show people have been saying their such horrible creatures and being rude and name calling but what have they done to merit this. They were chosen to keep getting through, it was out of their hands. Week in week out people giving out and why?? Theyre not voting for themselves, why not say something to the people voting? Sounds like ye're just trying to find someone to blame.

What is the point of this thread?? Are you just trying to get us annoyed? Why is it when they go they get this thread? We didn't say it about any other act. Seriously people need to just eff off. For them to put up with this each week and keep performing with smiles is actually inspirational. We saw what happend to Danyl after one week of bad press and the bottom 2, how could he not cope with what a fraction of these 18year olds was coping with?

Gosh thats good to get off my chest, but im still annoyed. If someone actually takes time to read it all, fair duce.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

deise_girl wrote: »
    :mad::mad::mad:
    Its the X Factor, not the singing factor. The X factor means you must have the voice, the look, the likability, the stage presence.... Take a look at the contestants how many of them have all of this?? None of them have it all, name someone and I'm sure we can all prove you wrong. John and Edward were genuine hard working people that put up with a big pile of sh*t probably from people like you. What the hell did they do to deserve it?? Coz I really need to know the answer. Since they've come on the show people have been saying their such horrible creatures and being rude and name calling but what have they done to merit this. They were chosen to keep getting through, it was out of their hands. Week in week out people giving out and why?? Theyre not voting for themselves, why not say something to the people voting? Sounds like ye're just trying to find someone to blame.

What is the point of this thread?? Are you just trying to get us annoyed? Why is it when they go they get this thread? We didn't say it about any other act. Seriously people need to just eff off. For them to put up with this each week and keep performing with smiles is actually inspirational. We saw what happend to Danyl after one week of bad press and the bottom 2, how could he not cope with what a fraction of these 18year olds was coping with?

Gosh thats good to get off my chest, but im still annoyed. If someone actually takes time to read it all, fair duce.

I read the first and last lines. Does that count? :p

What is the point of this thread??

Bono Vox is saying that jedward dont have a bono vox.

The-Rigger wrote: »
    I read the first and last lines. Does that count? :p
    My anger faces and sign off!
    Gosh im still angerd.... Is there any hope for me oh councillor? :rolleyes:

Deise, i read it all. And i totally agree... I'll see you at counselling. I'm keeping all my anger and sadness inside me. It's just waiting to come out!!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Do you think that maybe you're too happy that they're gone?

Wishing death on them is pathetic and childish and makes you no better than the animals who were booing them.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

My anger faces and sign off!

Ah no, really I read all of this:
    Its the X Factor, not the singing factor. The X factor means you must have the voice, the look, the likability, the stage presence.... Take a look at the contestants how many of them have all of this??

Gosh im still angerd.... Is there any hope for me oh councillor? :rolleyes:

No.
    Yes!

You'll be grand. I predict plenty of Jedwardtastic moments in your future.

Deise, i read it all. And i totally agree... I'll see you at counselling. I'm keeping all my anger and sadness inside me. It's just waiting to come out!!
    I've already been recomended councilling twice, to go to the pi forum and to see Rigger!!
    You can join me at any! Great idea, after Portumna d'ya want to come to lucan!?

I live really close to Jedward :cool:

• Advertisement

I've already been recomended councilling twice, to go to the pi forum and to see Rigger!!
    You can join me at any! Great idea, after Portumna d'ya want to come to lucan!?

no, i meant, ill see you at counselling with me.. I need it. Dont think I can cope :(. Yea, no bother, id love to.

I live fairly close to them as well. One of the only bad things about them being voted off is that the smell will be back :P

phasers wrote: »

can i come to your house for tea? And we can hang around their house :cool:

can i come to your house for tea? And we can hang around their house :cool:
    Sure, I'll even supply the binoculars :D

That is really cool. If you ever see them, tell them to join boards and just tell you and i their usernames. Yes I think this could work.
    Oh and ill go to tea too, heck ill even bring my own binoculars, and stalking kit lol...
    no, i meant, ill see you at counselling with me.. I need it. Dont think I can cope :(. Yea, no bother, id love to.
    Oh yeh sorry thats how i interputed it, just didnt write it that way. Think im too depressed for school tomorrow...

Sure, I'll even supply the binoculars :D

Great! Hopefully they dont move away to a flashy beachhouse out in miami with the MILLIONS they'll be making.. :cool:

deise - my schools still flooded so thank god i dnt have to face school tomorrow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭jd007

Its a tv show!! You seriously think Simon Cowell set up this show to find a good singer?? He couldnt find a good singer if it came up and smacked him. He's in it for the money!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 994 ✭✭✭mental07

Call your boss, email you friends, tell your mother.
    My mother told me, actually...

Great! Hopefully they dont move away to a flashy beachhouse out in miami with the MILLIONS they'll be making.. :cool:

deise - my schools still flooded so thank god i dnt have to face school tomorrow.
    I remember reading for each concert they make some money each... Wouldn't surprise me if they left Ireland to go to America or something :(
    I hope they dont, their our Jedward.
    Your lucky Soccy, very lucky

• Advertisement

jd007 wrote: »
    Its a tv show!! You seriously think Simon Cowell set up this show to find a good singer?? He couldnt find a good singer if it came up and smacked him. He's in it for the money!!

Leona, Shayne, Alexandra - of course he's out to find a good singer! They're the ones that'll be bringing in his money with CD/Concert/Merch/Ect. sales when the X Factor is over!

Jedward on the other hand ... =/

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement