Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hallelujah! They're gone

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Bonavox

mental07 wrote: »
    My mother told me, actually...

LoL fair enough :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,817 ✭✭✭pebbles21

Jesus what a week !!! First of all we get fcuked out of the world cup and now this!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad: :D

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

pebbles21 wrote: »
    Jesus what a week !!! First of all we get fcuked out of the world cup and now this!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad: :D
    And the Befmiester left.. :(

deise_girl wrote: »
    And the Befmiester left.. :(

Wheres that rope i used to have ??:D:D i cant take it no more!

pebbles21 wrote: »
    Wheres that rope i used to have ??:D:D i cant take it no more!
    I know. Irish tv sucks at the moment. :eek:Isn't the budget meant to be on soon too?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,333 ✭✭✭bad2dabone

Bono Vox wrote: »

the poncy retards are gone

they'll be millionaires within a few years doing something they love to do and making people happy.

who's the retard now?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Leona, Shayne, Alexandra - of course he's out to find a good singer!
    Who the hell is Shayne?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭Squiggle

phasers wrote: »
    Who the hell is Shayne?

Shayne Ward - a traveller from Mullingar.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Bonavox

I know. Irish tv sucks at the moment. :eek:Isn't the budget meant to be on soon too?

Nice try at using the recession to get a few thanks. Overdone on Boards :rolleyes:
    bad2dabone wrote: »
    they'll be millionaires within a few years doing something they love to do and making people happy.

who's the retard now?

Tenner bets they'll be shot before they're out of their three month X Factor contract.

Nice try at using the recession to get a few thanks. Overdone on Boards :rolleyes:

Tenner bets they'll be shot before they're out of their three month X Factor contract.
    No i wasnt tryng to get thanks. Just stating tv for the Irish is pretty sh*t at the moment.
    And thats completely horrible saying about them being killed. I supoose your implying you wouldnt mind being the one to do it???
    I love how you doged my first post iswell? You knew you had no sense in your argument didnt ya?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,333 ✭✭✭bad2dabone

I hope Jedward accidentally run you over in a ferrari.

And by accidentally I mean repeatedly.
    :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

dude, who are you? Where have you come from? And can you please go back?
    Because all you are contributing to this forum is F-All. I'd understand if you were a person that hated jedward with a reasonable opinion but the amount of crap you are coming out with like!
    Wishing death on them is some serious siht. I Wouldnt wish it on anyone, even my worst enemy!

Oh yeah what side are you getting fcuked from ??? i know what side i am ?the opp of the last one ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭jd007

Tenner bets they'll be shot before they're out of their three month X Factor contract millionaires this time next year.

FYP

• Registered Users Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭JBoyle4eva

THREAD CLOSED!

As mod, I think this thread has posts that are seriously violating rules. I'm locking this thread for now, and tomorrow I will try and filter through all the messages with the hope of reopening the thread.

People who have violated rules will be notified in due course.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement