If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LG42PQ6000

Options
  • 22-11-2009 11:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭

HI john i am looking to buy this plasma delivered to dublin,currys have it for 499 sterling, can you go do that price, i have heard good things about richersounds and i would prefer to buy from yourselves.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi thms.kelly.

If you are based in the South Of Ireland Currys will not ship the screen to you. They will only delivery to a UK address.

The best price I can offer is the listed £549.95
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/plasma-tv/lg/42pq6000/lg-42pq60starstar

At present we are out of stock on this screen.:(

Does any other screen suit your needs?

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭thms.kelly

hi john can you recommend a plasma for similar price that you can deliver to dublin, it has to be a plasma one of my kids punctured my lcd tv

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭thms.kelly

hi john what is the best price you can do on the panasonic txp42s10 delivered

• Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hey.

The Panasonic 42S10 is on the same boat as the LG mentioned before and can not be shipped. It is priced at £599.95 and we have one ready for collection.

At the moment the 42" Plasma's that we can ship would be:

LG42PQ2000 priced at £499.95 with £25 Delivery

LG42PQ6000 as mentioned in previous post. (Stock Arriving Friday - Only two)

If you could get to the Belfast store you would have a larger selection.

Let me know what you think.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.