Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ipod confusion!

Options
  • 22-11-2009 11:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Ok so for christmas I got a special person an i-pod touch and I want to fill it with songs and pictures they like. But I have my own itunes account for my own i pod on my laptop, so how can i get his songs on his one without crossover and confusion? My own ipod was set up by my parents so I'm a bit useless and slightly technologically retarded :)

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

If you had to get your parents to set up your ipod then you should really just throw it in the bin.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭NoQuarter

Go to realplayer.com and download the latest free version of realplayer and use that to do it, its much easier than iTunes and it wont interfere with your account!

• Registered Users Posts: 21 batsherlashes

If you had to get your parents to set up your ipod then you should really just throw it in the bin.

Hahaha thanks very much! but no really, to the other poster, thanks for the helpful advice :)

Advertisement