Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Video + Tfm

Options
  • 22-11-2009 11:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭

Right I have another video up, but I'll warn you its ****(er) this time......so hate awat folks;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3V-3RlGxuA

Also me and craig ( the guy at the end of the vid) will be on Trinityfm.com or on 97.3 fm on wednesday from 5 until half six so check us out please!

I'll be putting a live from Trinityfm" thread up on wednesday to read your comments out live on air!

Cheers folks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 BERNHARD GOETZ

Brilliant video danishidiot, keep up the good work! I'm excited about seeing further work from you, it's obvious you have a lot of talent.

Can't wait to hear your TrinityFM broadcast, I'm sure it'll be as much a credit to the college as you are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭danishidiot

Brilliant video danishidiot, keep up the good work! I'm excited about seeing further work from you, it's obvious you have a lot of talent.

Can't wait to hear your TrinityFM broadcast, I'm sure it'll be as much a credit to the college as you are.

Your either being genuine.....or this is just sarcasm at its best!:P

Advertisement