Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

not really a PC issue. Signature sometimes appears

Options
  • 23-11-2009 12:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 410 ✭✭

How come when I post sometimes my signature shows and other times it does not?

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Moving to the help desk.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

johnc24 wrote: »
    How come when I post sometimes my signature shows and other times it does not?

Depends.
    Also depends on what setting you have selected and when you made your sig.

All posts before you made your sig would have no sig on them. Also there can be cases where you may have unticked the 'show your signature' box on the quick reply.

• Registered Users Posts: 410 ✭✭johnc24

Moving to the help desk.

No worries was not sure where to put it. I had been around that section for a while and threw it in there.

I know they wont rock up on previous posts but ever since I edited it and ticked "show my sig"............nothing!

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

You have your settings set to hide all sigs. Can you see any of our sigs? If not: go to your usercp and switch on the capability to view sigs.

• Registered Users Posts: 410 ✭✭johnc24

test

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

I can see your sig for what it's worth. Though it's worth noting that your sig is larger than the rules allow (go for smaller text or less lines)

Advertisement