Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stars have Euros!!

Options
  • 23-11-2009 12:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,214 ✭✭✭

Anyone tried out this yet? Seems like a good idea to hedge your bets if you have a lot of money in your account as you can now keep some of your roll in Euros, however Stars rate is about 1% worse than what the actual rate is. This should work out better than the bank though. The thing is though that you seem to have to use the euro currency on the euro tables only unlike the way ipoker would do it. But seems like a positive thing overall.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,881 ✭✭✭bohsman

Tried out a few of the games at 50NL, they dont run regularly and get shorthanded a lot but they seem softer.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,214 ✭✭✭digiman

I just starting playing at a 50nl one there now as well. The HEM hud doesn't seem to work but the game seems very passive. It's also handy if you are moving up the levels as you can take smaller intermediate jumps! In fact €3/6 would be very similar to $5/10 although there are very few Euro tables running atm and there are 240k players online right now

• Registered Users Posts: 8,881 ✭✭✭bohsman

Yea, no tables at 100NL yet at all, loving the new colour coded notes tho. Massive thread in the 2+2 internet poker thread about the exchange rate, think it'll become more populated if they come to some agreement along the lines of free reversals on charges when you change back or whatever.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭valor

I hate the way they are doing it, they are splitting player pools by not letting people by into dollar/euro tables unless they have that currecny in their account, the 1% fee will add up over time, they are getting alot of flack on 2+2 about some aspects of the system so some things may change hopefully

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭pkaces

valor wrote: »
    I hate the way they are doing it, they are splitting player pools by not letting people by into dollar/euro tables unless they have that currecny in their account, the 1% fee will add up over time, they are getting alot of flack on 2+2 about some aspects of the system so some things may change hopefully

i tried to play a SnGo but you have to have your account in euro+ it looked to be slow to fill up. Why can't they just give the exchange rate at the time of registering to it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,535 ✭✭✭30something

Jaysus, this is nothing more then a money-making scam for PS IMO

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭big_iain

Since setting up dual accounts i have not been able to transfer funds to other players.

Not good. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 495 ✭✭carrigeen

big_iain wrote: »
    Since setting up dual accounts i have not been able to transfer funds to other players.

Not good. :(

i was able to xfer money last night but i havent lodged to euro account yet

Advertisement