Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missing Person in Cork

Options
  • 23-11-2009 12:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭

Brecon Mooney has been missing since last Wednesday night. If you can please join the search for him tomorrow morning, meeting at 10 am at the Lee Rowing Club. Thanks.

http://www.rte.ie/news/2009/1120/missing.html

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭munstercork

I won't be able to make it but I hope the good people of Cork will give a hand, best of luck though, my thoughts will be with ye.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

Ilovelucy wrote: »
    Brecon Mooney has been missing since last Wednesday night. If you can please join the search for him tomorrow morning, meeting at 10 am at the Lee Rowing Club. Thanks.

http://www.rte.ie/news/2009/1120/missing.html

This thread should be a sticky

I'll see if I can get down there for it. If I can't, I can only wish ye luck. My thoughts are with his family

• Closed Accounts Posts: 277 ✭✭Saltour Sossiez

This thread should be a sticky

I agree. There should also be a stickied thread about the missing UCC student in this section.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,857 ✭✭✭indough

no picture?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭x in the city

another missing person.......:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,099 ✭✭✭Dean820

I heard they found his body on Friday evening. No idea if thats true or not. Can anyone confirm?

• Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭rotinaj

Dean820 wrote: »
    I heard they found his body on Friday evening. No idea if thats true or not. Can anyone confirm?

Not him anyway. Gardai made a radio appeal yesterday. Might be someone else tho

• Registered Users Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭Stargate

Really hope they find that person !

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭Ilovelucy

Photo here http://pix.ie/manaboutcouch/1355980

I can confirm he is still missing this morning.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,385 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Stargate wrote: »
    Really hope they find that person !

+1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭scuby

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭Ilovelucy

Still meeting every morning in the Lee Rowing Club. Please help if you can - an hour even is great. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭greenie

Anyone have an update on this story? Is the search still going on? Can't seem to find any info on the web.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,202 ✭✭✭mountain

story in todays examiner of memorial service being held for him.
    no sign of body yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭greenie

Thanks Mountain:)
    I find it so sad..his poor family, they'll never have closure till the body is found.

Advertisement