Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clothes shop on Main st. Rush?

Options
  • 23-11-2009 12:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I was in Rush over the weekend and seen there's a new clothes shop since I was there last, but I didn't see the name.
    Could someone please let me know the name of shop? Its opposite the big chemist down from Eurospar.

I seen a coat in the window that I want to get for my mum for Christmas but they were closed when I went by and I wont be in Rush for a while so want to call them.

Thanks!

C

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,254 ✭✭✭LeoB

Feet First is the name of the shop. It was just a shoe shop but they are now doing ladies clothes

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭caprilicious

Thanks for the reply Leo, I was up in Rush at the weekend and 'Chic Boutique' was the place I was looking for. Thanks anyway :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,254 ✭✭✭LeoB

Sorry, didnt realise they changed the name of the shop, and I go past it 3 or 4 times a day!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭caprilicious

LeoB wrote: »
    Sorry, didnt realise they changed the name of the shop, and I go past it 3 or 4 times a day!!!

Sure I'm as bad, you'd think with an easy name like it I'd remember it :rolleyes::)

Advertisement