Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Whistleblower who explains our Solar systems history

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

King Mob wrote: »

No it just means it's unlikely.
    The existence of Russels teapot is "unlikely" but does discussing something that obviously is made up as if it's true shed any new light on anything except the folly of believing something that isn't true?

It could be unlikely that as anything hidden from view. If you can't physically see something from beyond the wall. Doesn't mean it's unlikely that nothing is there.

We live in a world where a lot of things are hidden and kept from the masses. This is why Mahatma made a very valid point. Just because your not aware of certain things or another persons view point on reality, doesn't mean these realities don't exist or their theories are impossible They are people and societies who are in these factions of realty or hidden from mainstream view, and they don't really have to share or reveal anything to you. This simply means, that you cannot assume that things that go on behind scences unlikely because you assume your logic says so. The lack of evidence can also be deemed kept as secret so you don't see any evidence for a reason.

So what goes on in your realtiy, can't hold the grounds to judge what goes on anothers reality by your own literally. We are all different. We have our own individual beliefs and ways of thinking. There is no right way or wrong way.

It's simple and straightforward really. It's why I like to think outside the box and not on some ideaology that my reality is over everyone elses.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,343 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

mysterious wrote: »
    This simply means, that you cannot assume that things that go on behind scences unlikely because you assume your logic says so. The lack of evidence can also be deemed kept as secret so you don't see any evidence for a reason.

So what goes on in your realtiy, can't hold the grounds to judge what goes on anothers reality by your own literally. We are all different. We have our own individual beliefs and ways of thinking. There is no right way or wrong way.
    But you see I'm not assuming anything, I'm stating the fact that there is no evidence to support these claims.
    Without evidence it's impossible to tell whether if these claims are true or just made up.

But I like how you say "So what goes on in your realtiy, can't hold the grounds to judge what goes on anothers reality by your own literally."
    But then say that using evidence to determine the truth is the wrong way to think.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,406 ✭✭✭PirateShampoo

It could be unlikely that as anything hidden from view. If you can't physically see something from beyond the wall. Doesn't mean it's unlikely that nothing is there.

We live in a world where a lot of things are hidden and kept from the masses. This is why Mahatma made a very valid point. Just because your not aware of certain things or another persons view point on reality, doesn't mean these realities don't exist or their theories are impossible They are people and societies who are in these factions of realty or hidden from mainstream view, and they don't really have to share or reveal anything to you. This simply means, that you cannot assume that things that go on behind scences unlikely because you assume your logic says so. The lack of evidence can also be deemed kept as secret so you don't see any evidence for a reason.

It's simple and straightforward really. It's why I like to think outside the box and not on some ideaology that my reality is over everyone elses.

If its something that you have complete faith in being true with no external evidence then how is it a conspiracy theory?

If its just something that you belive to be true then doesnt it belong in the "Religion and Spirtuality forum"?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,453 ✭✭✭✭nullzero
    °°°°°

If its something that you have complete faith in being true with no external evidence then how is it a conspiracy theory?

If its just something that you belive to be true then doesnt it belong in the "Religion and Spirtuality forum"?

This whole thread has been taken off topic to an extent.
    The OP was discussing how there may have been a alternative history of our solar system and some man is claiming to know it, although it has supposedly been suppressed by unseen forces etc...
    Thats the CT, we merely started discussing how much of a folly it is to apply definitive standards to something that obviously cannot be proven or disproven by current scientfic methods. King Mob then felt he had to show us how wrong we were, or perhaps how wrong we could be according to his standards. I know that most people here appreciate other peoples opinions a views and have enough respect for others to not treat them with contempt, which is unfortunately the only method of debate KM seems familiar with.
    I have no interest in making fun of any one or singling them out for ridicule, but I take exception to others doing it, in the same way that it's a moral imperative to stand up to bullies in others walks of life.
    If I don't agree with someone I don't feel the need to fight with them until they agree with me, there is enough room in the world for different opinions, even if we don't like them.
    I can't understand why people go to church and pray to a god that I feel there is no evidence to support the existence of. However, I have no right at all to force people away from their chosen faith, simply because it's none of my bloody business and I would like to have other people show a similar respect to me in return.

Glazers Out!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭Stainless_Steel

nullzero wrote: »
    If I don't agree with someone I don't feel the need to fight with them until they agree with me, there is enough room in the world for different opinions, even if we don't like them.

Agree. One of the reasons I dont contribute much to the forum is because of the high horse brigade who think everyone else is a nut. I bet they PM each other mocking the people who actually discuss a CT.

We all know we cant prove most CTs involving aliens and the like - so shut up about evidence already :mad:

Agree. One of the reasons I dont contribute much to the forum is because of the high horse brigade who think everyone else is a nut. I bet they PM each other mocking the people who actually discuss a CT.

We all know we cant prove most CTs involving aliens and the like - so shut up about evidence already :mad:

I think you'r being overly paranoid.

Personally i believe that there intelligent life out there. And more than willing to have a sensible discussion about it. I would happy for you to put across your view and for you to listen to mine.

What i don't like how ever was for you to state something has fact and for you to refuse to listen to anything that contradicted you'r own views. If thats how you want to get you'r beliefs across then make a blog.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Optimus Prime

Its like this

The poster believes his original post because some guy says so..

The sceptics think he is nuts because there is no evidence..

The believers hate on the sceptics for not believing without evidence..

I guess you just have to decide if you believe the world is run by Lizard people. In fairness could our lizard friends be any worse than the people running the place at the minute?

I love all these conspiracy theories about lizard people and aliens etc, but the fact is there is no proof for or against. Anyone can come out and create fiction about this world of ours, put it up on the web and if you get enough people to read it you have a following. Im wondering how many copies of his book this guy has sold? Not that id claim he is doing it purely for money of course, but you cant deny the fact that people out there are paying for his book. There might be a lot of people laughing at him, but him and his wife are laughing all the way to the bank. if you check out his website here http://www.expansions.com/ you will notice one recurring theme. He is selling everything except the kitchen sink and it all costs a fortune. this entire "story" has been put out there for one thing and one thing only. To make him money (lol on second thought i guess i am claiming he is doing it purely for the money!).

Id like to add of course that its only my opinion and everyone is entitled to their own. I would also like to add i believe there is other life out there, how could there not be. But i dont believe in lizard people when the guy is clearly trying to rake in money from the story instead of just getting info out there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,857 ✭✭✭indough

therein lies the true conspiracy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

keithgeo wrote: »
    Id like to add of course that its only my opinion and everyone is entitled to their own. I would also like to add i believe there is other life out there, how could there not be. But i dont believe in lizard people when the guy is clearly trying to rake in money from the story instead of just getting info out there.

With this attitude, what's the point in having a forum at all?

Poster A: This is my opinion.
    Poster B: This is my opinion.
    Poster A: Very well.

Just cause it's an opinion does not mean it should not be discussed. Some opinions have evidence to support them, some don't, some opinions are wrong.

Edit: Sorry, that seemed a little aggressive. Not intentional.

• Advertisement

Undergod wrote: »
    Poster A: Very well.

But that isnt being the case is it.

Poster A: Im not gonna bother answering you because your wrong.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Optimus Prime

Im trying to respect the opinion of the original poster, by saying hey this is what i believe, i dont think lizard people run the planet, i think its a scam BUT i know im not going to change your mind because you believe its true. Which is his Opinion. Im not trying to convince HIM because he clearly believes it, and there is no way all the posts in the world will convince him otherwise. Im just giving my take on it. Do you really think arguing it out here will convince him to change his mind? that he was wrong? I dont think so anyways, he clearly believes it with no evidence, so all we have left is our own opinions.

A bit off topic from the original post, but figured i should reply.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 283 ✭✭Black Uhlan

But that isnt being the case is it.

Poster A: Im not gonna bother answering you because your wrong.

But that wasn't the case for you either, was it?

Mysterious' OP: This is my opinion

Poster B ) (you) taking the piss:
    The lack of evidence could also suggest that there isnt any, and if there isnt any then why do you belive it to be true?

A ex-NASA whistleblower once told me the moon was made of chesse. The evidence is out there but ur mind isnt open and can not c the true reality.

Why should he respond to you respectfully after that?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,330 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Looks like this thread has become seriously derailed along the way since the OP!

Anyway the OP is stating that this guy Swerdlow knows the 'real' history of the Solar System and it's all to do with various different alien races coming here over the past few million years! Seriously, a claim like that needs some serious proof/evidence to back it up. I mean the OP says NASA are responsible for deluding us with fake history and made up stuff......but at least they produce evidence and studies and scientific data to back up their claims unlike Swerdlow and his likes.

I wasn't actually taking the piss, my point was there is the same amount of evidence that the moon is made from cheese and not hollow like he suggested.

There have been a good few people infracted trying to respond to his posts because its imposable to argue your point with him. He brings up subjects and states them has facts then will discuss them no further or make another thread with a almost identical discussion

No, I can see the bigger picture, and how and why the powers of be hidden our true history of the planet. In the past the powers of be have hidden alot of truth from us and has always distorted our true history to suit the powers of agenda. This is a fact, and I will not ignore that when I do my research.

I find your post very hypocritical, because at the same time of your judgment of me personally, I could say the same about you, you have complete faith in NASA and the US government on their version of history of our solar system. My claims are stemming from my own research and questionning. Your not even doing that, because if you did, you would know NASA have lied and kept a lot of truth from us.

So the reason why I posted this thread, was because I felt this theory needs to be discussed like any other conspiracy theory. You however can believe what ever you want. I will further question the information that is given to me by the powers of be and allow my awareness to play a bigger part in seekng the truth.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,330 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

No, I can the bigger picture, and how and why the powers of be hidden our true history of the planet. In the past the powers of be have hidden alot of truth from us and has always distored our true history to suit the powers of agenda.]

I find your post very hypocritical, because at the same time of your judgment of me personally, I could say the same about you, you have complete faith in NASA and the US government on their version of history of our solar system. My claims are stemming from my own research and questionning. Your not even doing that, because if you did, you would know NASA have lied and kept a lot of truth from us.

So the reason why I posted this thread, was because I felt this theory needs to be discussed like any other conspiracy theory. You however can believe what ever you want. I will further question the information that is given to me by the powers of be and allow my awareness to play a bigger part in seekng the truth.

I am interested in what sort of original research you have done into the solar systems origin? Have you funded and launched your own space probes to investigate the origins of the solar system? And seriously why do you keep going on about NASA? What about ESA, JAXA, Ruscosmos, research facilities all over the world etc....does NASA control them?

I have never posted anywhere that i have complete faith in NASA or the US Government.

But unlike you, NASA are willing to show research they have carried out and its out in the public domain for people scrutinize.

Now you claim you have done your own research, so lets see it? Let us look at it and we can discus your findings and compare them with NASA's.

Now im pretty sure your going to ignore everything i said in the above sentance.

I have never posted anywhere that i have complete faith in NASA or the US Government.

But unlike you, NASA are willing to show research they have carried out and its out in the public domain for people scrutinize.

Now you claim you have done your own research, so lets see it? Let us look at it and we can discus your findings and compare them with NASA's.

Now im pretty sure your going to ignore everything i said in the above sentance.

So your going to assume all is "all" only going based on what NASA are "only" telling you.

They have been lieing and twisting almost everything over the years. At the moment they have just released that Mars had bacterial life. The same samples that Bill Clinton was told years ago to disclose as probable bacterial life. Yet 15 years later, NASA keeps us guessing like everything else. But we dont try figure out the obvious, even dismissing the fact it was bacterial microbes, we didn't accept that fact until NASA make it official. Like waiitng for NASAs validation for everything even if they lie. lol.

It's a bit rich for you to say I'm ignoring your comment, when I've just made a reply to you especially when you ignore the fact, that NASA do hold and supress infomation from us. So you really can't judge the history of our solar system by the official evidence. Thats why I like to use common sense to gain some truth in every theory out there.

It's a bit rich for you to say I'm ignoring your comment, when I've just made a reply to you especially when you ignore the fact, that NASA do hold and supress infomation from us. So you really can't judge the history of our solar system by the official evidence. Thats why I like to use common sense to gain some truth in every theory out there.

Your criticizing NASA for suppressing information on the solar system, yet you wont show us your own research on the subject that you say you have carried out. Its that a bit hypocritical?

Lets see how yours and NASA's differ.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,857 ✭✭✭indough

common sense: sound and prudent judgment based on a simple perception of the situation or facts

how can you you come to a common sense conclusion when we dont have the facts to begin with?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭RoboClam

I think it's fine for you to say that you believe that NASA suppresses information. I don't agree, but nothing that I say will change your mind on this.

However, given your belief that they suppress information, how do you come to the conclusion that and moon is hollow? There is a lot of other research that disproves that. Apparently it has been known that the moon is not hollow since the 18th century (due to the knowledge of planet formation and its gravitational effects). NASA were established in 1958.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

I'm locking this for now and will come back and review/infract ban later. If you think you posted off topic (regardless of what anyone else said) be prepared to be warned/infracted/banned.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement