Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Diocese Child Sex Abuse Scandal and homosexual blackmail.

Options
  • 23-11-2009 4:42am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭

I am convinced that there is homosexual blackmail angle to Dublin's child sex abuse scandal. What if senior Catholic Clergy had been active homosexuals while students in Maynooth? What if the Bishops had boyfriends and were threatened with exposure by paedophile priests? Is this the real reason for the cover up?

Gay men seem to be drawn to the priesthood. Witness the huge percentage of gay men in the Anglican and American churches.

"There is another elephant in the vestry. It is one that is not spoken about openly; it is suppressed by a potent mixture of political correctness and traditional church hypocrisy. But it's high time it was aired. It is this: a very significant proportion, perhaps even a majority in some dioceses, of Anglo-Catholic clergy are homosexual men. Everyone with a ministry in the Church of England knows this. I haven't conducted an empirical survey, but from briefings at Synod, to dinner parties in Sussex, I have spent much time in the company of my Anglo-Catholic brothers and, frankly, I'm invariably the only straight in the village."

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/comment/faith/article2155865.ece

Comments

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,804 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

This isn't the Conspiracy Theories forum.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement