Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free for Christmas letters, envelopes and other stuff from "Santa" for kids

Options
  • 23-11-2009 8:48am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

With about a month to Christmas parents might want to use a site like this

http://bestsantasletter.com/

Did you use the letters before? What was the kid's reaction? I am pretty curious to see what they say :)... I guess it depends on the age and kid but hmmm, interesting idea.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭mumto3

Im not sure about these letters,i like to keep it straight forward,he brings presents but does not have time to write to every child in the world!

A few years back someone thought it would be a good idea to get one of these letters sent to my daughter.While she was happy,my son was not as his never arrived/was not ordered.I still dont know who sent it.It upset my son to no end and he thought hed been naughty and santa didnt like him.:mad:

Also my daughter started drawing pictures for santa every day waitng for his reply....which obviasly never came again!!

Personaly,when it comes to santa,toothfairy ect,i prefere to keep it simple,so as to avoid hassel the following years,but i also know alot of people who have been useing these kind of sevices for years,hassel free:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 anle

Ooops... I can imagine the commotion when one gets something and the other one doesn't. With this place the danger for this to happen to me is zero since I print the letters and put them in the box myself.
    By ythe way, did your daughter write to Santa before getting the letter? Because sometimes the postal service workers (elves?) reply back "from Santa".

Oh really?no,my kids put the letters up the chimney for santa to collect;)

mumto3 wrote: »
    Oh really?no,my kids put the letters up the chimney for santa to collect;)

Cute :) Do you actually have a chimney? How old was your daughter when she got the letter?

yes we sure do,and their letters were put up a couple of weeks ago so santa has plenty of time to get things sorted!
    she was around 4/5.she loved the letter,as you can imagine!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 ugeert

thanks, this is really cool

ugeert wrote: »
    thanks, this is really cool

You are welcome. I am still trying to figure out which letter to use myself :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭livEwirE

Would recommend this - works VERY well and the kids will love it :D

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055756068

Nice, that is sweet too. Do I overdo it if I do all this at once? :)

Advertisement