Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Fitness Centre Rathmines

Options
  • 23-11-2009 10:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭

Hi there,

Anyone know when this new gym/pool is going to open in Rathmines. Also theres a Cinema opening soon too. Anyone know anything about when?

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭happyfriday

According to John Gormley's newsletter which I recieved through my door on Friday it will be open early next year. No specific date as yet but it really has been coming along in the last few weeks so my best guess would be March or April!!

• Registered Users Posts: 24 deltas

I'm so excited about the new cinema and fitness center! Heard the cinema is opening on the 18th of Dec. Anyone know the date for the new swimming pool? Walked by their the other day looks ready to go, they already have water in the pool and had the cleaners in to do it up. Best xmas presents Rathmines has ever had!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭edellc

Doolee wrote: »
    Hi there,

Anyone know when this new gym/pool is going to open in Rathmines. Also theres a Cinema opening soon too. Anyone know anything about when?

Thanks in advance!

gym/pool will be open september 2010!!!! when web page said early 2010 so rang to confirm and yes it is sep 2010

Advertisement