Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kiss may 7th 2010

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,861 ✭✭✭RayCon

They're supporting Airbourne in the Academy 14th April

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,951 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Special guest on the night are Taking Down

http://www.mcd.ie/listings/fg.php?c=4014076&ar=kiss
    Its just above the youtube clip

• Registered Users Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭NIBBS

Special guest on the night are Taking Down

http://www.mcd.ie/listings/fg.php?c=4014076&ar=kiss
    Its just above the youtube clip

Thanks Red.......
    will def get to Airbourne on time so and check them out.....like I said I kinda like the track on that vid, so might track down the album........apparently they do a cover of Black Diamond on it and as they are on Road Runner it makes sense they are on the support slot for KISS.....

Good old MCD - getting the name of the band wrong, it's Taking Dawn - and no sign of a Black Diamond cover on their album......will give it a blast anyway......

Yea will try get to see them at Airbourne aswell. Last time Airbourn played they had "Stone Gods" and they were class so hopefully its the same with these guys

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 WRECKEDEM

am totally geared about seeing KISS play in Dublin for the first time. This will be my 36th KISS concert and 1st outside the states. Enjoy the rock n roll party.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭NIBBS

can't wait Wrecked.......only seem Kiss once before, I knew Pauls voice wouldn't be great, but they give it socks and the show is amazing, and just to get to see them was good enough for me - now to get to see them at home and indoors - gonna start gettin giddy soon........this is gonna be great..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,861 ✭✭✭RayCon

4 weeks from tomorrow ..... :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭Caked Karen

Any one heading to this on Friday? i am not sure what to expect :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,933 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Any one heading to this on Friday? i am not sure what to expect :)

Busy thread on gig here http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055749097

• Registered Users Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭honru

Can't wait for this later. Lick It Up!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭dolittle

doors open at 6:30
    any idea what time they will take the stage?
    have to wait for someone at the 02 who will be delayed

• Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭dolittle

all i can say is WOW
    i am in awe after that show

• Registered Users Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭honru

OK that was without a doubt one of the greatest gigs I've been to, even better than the last time I saw them. Amazing performance and show... wow. Hope they'll be back again.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,402 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Wonder is there a bootleg video of the gig. Downloaded the Mp3.

How many people at the gig would watch a performance like that all night lol

• Registered Users Posts: 6,050 ✭✭✭OU812

This flashed up in my Facebook memories. 10 years today. Still in my absolute top three gigs. Can't believe it's been so long.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,402 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

OU812 wrote: »
    This flashed up in my Facebook memories. 10 years today. Still in my absolute top three gigs. Can't believe it's been so long.

yeah crazy how time flies

epic gig sadly dont have any pictures/vids from the gig and lost the full mp3 files i had downloaded

• Registered Users Posts: 6,968 ✭✭✭furiousox

Such a great gig, i remember we just got in as the curtain dropped but the atmosphere was unreal

Advertisement