Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RECESSION FRIENDLY PHOTOGRAPHERS

Options
  • 23-11-2009 10:30am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 344 ✭✭

hi. im just wondering does anyone know of any decent photographers that are not too dear in waterford city / county and out around south kilkenny / south tipp. i want to get a few professional pics of the baby before she starts walking and i wouldnt be too flush at the moment. out of work and all that. thanks lads.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,187 ✭✭✭kensutz

I might be able to do something for you. Drop me a pm and we can see.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭mozattack

Joe,

I am going to Lisa Walsh in Dunmore East this weekend. Prices sounded good to me. She has her own website if you wanna take a gawk.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 344 ✭✭joeduggan

will do. thanks mozattack

• Registered Users Posts: 1,899 ✭✭✭Paddy@CIRL

I worked briefly with Lisa a few years ago, very talented and a great, friendly personality.

I'll obviously have to throw a plug in for myself as well, www.pmcgphotos.com or you can send me a mail to paddy (at) pmcgphotos.com letting me know what your looking for and I'll give you a fair quote.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 ely2207

Hi,

Does anyone know a budget friendly photographer that I would be able to hire for my sister's bridal shower on the 17th of August, in Dublin.

Thanks
    Ely

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭7upfree

ely2207 wrote: »
    Hi,

Does anyone know a budget friendly photographer that I would be able to hire for my sister's bridal shower on the 17th of August, in Dublin.

Thanks
    Ely

Try the photography forum. Lots of Dubs on there.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,510 ✭✭✭Max Powers

kensutz wrote: »
    I might be able to do something for you. Drop me a pm and we can see.

Kramer?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,488 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

zombie thread and this question already has its own thread
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057000455

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement