Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Directions needed asap

Options
  • 23-11-2009 11:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭

Would anyone be able to tell me how to get to the swine flu vaccination clinic in Raheen, am coming from the roxboro side of town. Thanks a mill!!

Comments

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,100 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

If you told us the address you are going to, we may be able to help...

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭littlemissteach

Hi there!
    You go out the dooradoyle road, past the Regional Hospital and after you pass Raheen church(on the left) , at thenext roundabout(the south courthotel roundabout) you take the first exit-its into the raheen industrial estate- once youre in the industrial estate you turn to the left and then go straight for about a mile-its signposted once you get into the industrial estate.

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,100 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

Or remember kids, ask a teacher. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭ellieh1

thanks so much am taking my little one there in 40mins. Thanks for the help :)

Have you booked online?If you have you should be in and out in about an hour. If you haven't booked on line......I would suggest you do, or you'll be waiting there for a good while!

• Advertisement

MarkR wrote: »
    Or remember kids, ask a teacher. :)

lol! :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭ellieh1

yeah we booked online and were in and out in about 45mins. Thanks for the help in n finding the place :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Can anyone go here now?! How much does it cost?

Its free. As far as I know, its open to under 5s, over 65s and people with underlying conditions.I don't think its for the general public yet. see www.swineflu.ie

Advertisement