Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Lights on Fiat 100/90

• 23-11-2009 11:16am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭

I bought a Fiat 100-90 a few months ag, the lights never worked on it (fuses / bulbs / wires).. I am fixing these up but am unsure of which switches on the left hand side of the dash are for what lights.

any pointers???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,087 ✭✭✭vanderbadger

i think the top switch turns on the lights and the one underneath that turns on the roof lights, or else its the other way around there seems to be afwal bad wiring in them, or maybe it s just the dodgy connectors, my front lights work but the roof lights have a mind of their own, sometimes on, sometimes off

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭adne

i think the top switch turns on the lights and the one underneath that turns on the roof lights, or else its the other way around there seems to be afwal bad wiring in them, or maybe it s just the dodgy connectors, my front lights work but the roof lights have a mind of their own, sometimes on, sometimes off

thanks vanderbadger... should the switch be turned left / right/ centre to turn them on..

well on my one i turn the switches over to the left to turn them on, they are off when in the right position, thats not to say mine is the norm though :) i have a 90 90 manual some where, whether or not it has a schematic for the electrics i dont know, will see if i can find it

well on my one i turn the switches over to the left to turn them on, they are off when in the right position, thats not to say mine is the norm though :) i have a 90 90 manual some where, whether or not it has a schematic for the electrics i dont know, will see if i can find it

cheers vanderbadger... if you could scan the page for the light switches i would be great

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭GERMAN ROCKS

in our 90-90 you cant have both on at the same time. id say there supposed to but probably dodgy connectors. but its the top botton turns on the roof lights. it its at the left the front are on . it its in the middle none are on and the right the back are on.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27 D.Watson

On the 100-90 we used to have we put relays in for the heads and dims, using the existing wiring for switching only and brought a fused feed (good heavy wire) from the alternator. Made a great job of it and stopped the lights gettting dim after prolonged use.

Often thought of doing this for the work lights also would take all the pressure off the existing wiring.

adne found a wiring diagram but the fecking things isnt a4 so not sure how i will scan it, maybe will scan it in 2 halves or something

see if these are any good, maybe you can blow them up a bit

cheers VanderBadger... will make use of them

Advertisement