Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hanover Street Welfare Office closed

Options
  • 23-11-2009 12:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭

The social welfare office in Hanover street is closed due to the floods. They have no phone message to let people know. There is a tiny notice on welfare.ie under their contact details saying they are closed. Nothing to tell people what to do instead. Its a disgrace, as if people havent enough to worry about with no water, not knowing if they will have money or not is not good enough. Fair enough that they had to close but not good enough that they give no information.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭deRanged

it's actually open today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭buckrodgers

Are you sure? I rang and rang but no reply. I see they have removed the notice saying they were closed from welfare.ie.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭deRanged

Are you sure?

absolutely. they are open.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,385 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

There closed tomorrow for the strike.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,385 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Are you sure? I rang and rang but no reply. I see they have removed the notice saying they were closed from welfare.ie.

Oh and its only ever once in a blue moon that they answer there phone.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭DamienH

Ya, welfare office never answer their phone. You have to make the pilgrimage to be blessed by the Dole Gods!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭Stargate

DamienH wrote: »
    Ya, welfare office never answer their phone. You have to make the pilgrimage to be blessed by the Dole Gods!!

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,864 ✭✭✭MunsterCycling

Never answer the phone is a religion with them.

Advertisement