Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

published!

• 23-11-2009 1:49pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 716 ✭✭✭

Someone told me that a photo of mine was in the Irish Times mag on saturday but I haven't seen it yet. It's one of the 2 owners of the exchequer bar on the dublin bikes outside their bar.
    Did anyone see it?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 617 ✭✭✭sasar

Congrats!

I think one of my photos was published in Thursday's Evening Herald, didn't get to see it though...

• Registered Users Posts: 410 ✭✭johnc24

How does this work

what do you do send your shots to newspapers or what?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 716 ✭✭✭squareballoon

for me the PR company sent it in as advertising.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,381 ✭✭✭✭Paulw

Nice one. Well done. Hopefully you got a nice payment for it too. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,763 ✭✭✭Fenster

Fair play!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭DotOrg

Someone told me that a photo of mine was in the Irish Times mag on saturday but I haven't seen it yet. It's one of the 2 owners of the exchequer bar on the dublin bikes outside their bar.
    Did anyone see it?

yep, i saw it in there, was pretty small on the second or third page i think. something about it being a new restaurant

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 716 ✭✭✭squareballoon

DotOrg wrote: »
    yep, i saw it in there, was pretty small on the second or third page i think. something about it being a new restaurant
    that's the one. Great that it was seen anyway. Some more of the photos from that shoot will be in some vintner's mag due out soon. I'll be off in NZ for the next 4 months though so won't see it.

Advertisement