Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Signature query/request.

Options
  • 23-11-2009 3:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭

I joined boards.ie well before the new sig rules were introduced but have only recently become active here again and now I see that my sig goes against those rules. It's also a pretty awful sig now that I look at it five years later and I've tried to delete it, but the system treats me as a newbie due to my low post count.

I know it's kind of a minor quibble but would it be at all possible for an admin to delete my sig or will I have to make nine quick rubbishy posts and do it myself?

There is an option when posting to turn it off but I'll never remember to keep using it - is there a risk of gaining an infraction due to an illegal signature?

I apologise if I've missed something obvious.

Thanks,

3D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,840 ✭✭✭Dav

Hi there,

What would you like your new sig to say and I'll sort it out for you.

Dav

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭3-D Preacher

Hi Dav,

If you could change it to a link to my Flickr photostream that would be great: Flickr

I'll get around to putting in one of those fancy signature widgets when I reach twenty-five posts.

Thanks!

3D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,840 ✭✭✭Dav

That's done now.

Dav

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭3-D Preacher

Lovely :D

Thanks for the quick response.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement