Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photographer recommendation

Options
  • 23-11-2009 6:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend a reasonably priced photographer? Need to get some shots done of my PT studio

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Both Xiney and PopeBuckfast are photographers, you could ask them.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,155 ✭✭✭PopeBuckfastXVI

I'll defer to Xiney on this one :)

Though if she needs an assistant/light holder I'll be glad to help!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

I'm quite reasonably priced :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭d-gal

Booked Xiney for this week! will hopefully post pics to show her work by the weekend :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭joeKel73

I do the odd bit too if you need someone again! ;) I'm busy now until after exams anyway!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 809 ✭✭✭dec25532

What the fcuk is a PT Studio? If it is personal training then why not say so. I can get a photographer for nothing. Lose Xiney.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,136 ✭✭✭WooPeeA

I have seen some Xiney's work and must say its worth a recommendation..

WooPeeA wrote: »
    I have seen some Xiney's work and must say its worth a recommendation..

You sir, are a scholar and a gentleman! (Thank you :))

• Registered Users Posts: 6,584 ✭✭✭PCPhoto

alternatively - if you post in the photo forum you'll get more recommendations.

+1 for Xiney

Remember OP - you might end out getting what you pay for - some someone who will do the job for cheap/free might not be capable of doing a professional job, check out previous work before any agreements.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,155 ✭✭✭PopeBuckfastXVI

dec25532 wrote: »
    What the fcuk is a PT Studio? If it is personal training then why not say so. I can get a photographer for nothing. Lose Xiney.

Play nicely please, I'm watching you.

eye-of-sauron.jpg

/moderation

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭d-gal

dec25532 wrote: »

Jesus man calm down have a kit kat or something

Anyways had Xiney today, went extremely well and 100% professional but also a great laugh. She had to put up with some mad-men! Hopefully photos will be up in the next few days. I will give +1 on recommending her, her work is great

It was a pleasure working with you all :)

Advertisement