Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Aer Lingus 50% - website crash!

• 23-11-2009 7:09pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 586 ✭✭✭

You know it must be real when their website crashes. Was down from about 5.00pm to 5.30.

They don't list the reductions, so you have to look

Quote:
    50% discount applies to fares before taxes and charges. Valid for travel from 11 December - 24 March. Book by 26 November. Handling fee per passenger/ per one way flight: €5.00 per transaction not included. Bookings made with Visa Electron are not subject to the handling fee.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭marrm

It's still not working properly. :(:(:(:(:(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 586 ✭✭✭conolan

Must be a real sale

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,924 ✭✭✭eamon234

Either that or another balls up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭BaconZombie

Can everyone else PLEASE stop trying to access the site.....

I need to book a flight :pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

Just my luck, the one time I try and search for flights and the place has gone tits up!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭Nabber

Is it going to be 50% off the flights, but the taxes and charges remain the same?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

Nabber wrote: »
    Is it going to be 50% off the flights, but the taxes and charges remain the same?

exactly

and don't be surprised if some flights are still more expensive than they were a couple of days ago

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭NoQuarter

An deals on amsterdam?? :pac:

Serious now...

Just tried to book flights there to Berlin on the 12th December, back 13th and they're only giving a discount of 25.50 on a far of €190 :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 356 ✭✭mckildare

Got 20.99 off flights to Warsaw, but I was going to book them anyway so im well happy :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 42 pigck29

This webpage is not available.

The webpage at http://www.aerlingus.com/cgi-bin/obel01im1/bookonline/index.jsp might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.:mad:

pigck29 wrote: »
    This webpage is not available.

The webpage at http://www.aerlingus.com/cgi-bin/obel01im1/bookonline/index.jsp might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.:mad:

Won't work for me in firefox but works in safari. Might be worth trying another browser?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,558 ✭✭✭netwhizkid

Won't work for me in firefox but works in safari. Might be worth trying another browser?

It works for me in Chrome but not in Firefox, I just checked flights there now return to Berlin from Cork for CeBIT in March and there is no price difference to me. Don't beleive the hype fellas!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭BaconZombie

More fake sales....

Prices were under 90€ last night:

Tarnz.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,558 ✭✭✭netwhizkid

BOFH_139 wrote: »
    More fake sales....

Prices were under 90€ last night:

Tarnz.jpg

Exactly the prices I saw to Germany were a tad lower yesterday!

Advertisement