Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung Galaxy Spicia

• 23-11-2009 7:36pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭

Any one used one of these yet? I am thinking of picking one up tomorrow on O2.

Currently using an iPhone 3G, but i wanna get an Android phone to have a mess about with it. I can pick one up fairly cheap on an upgrade. Just wondering if anyone has used one yet and thoughts/opinions (aside from the bad name:))?

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭strecker

I got 1 on Saturday. Camera sux. That aside it's pretty good for the price! Stable too - I tried countless apps, etc etc And it's been running without a freeze since Sat.

I recommend the Dolphin browser from the market.

Battery beats the iPhone's, of course; but also the Jet's, N97's etc.

Very impressed by Android!
    Enjoy: )

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83 ✭✭boarder777

Was playing with one today. Its really nice and fast device. Android is running very nicely. Definately worth the price.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭strecker

boarder777 wrote: »
    Was playing with one today. Its really nice and fast device. Android is running very nicely. Definately worth the price.

Yep!
    I added aHome, Taskpanel and some other usefullities. still very happy with it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭bluemachaveli

Cheers lads. Gonna pop into an O2 store tomorrow and have a look at one! Defiantly considering one!

Advertisement