Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Watching Champions League In Carlow

• 23-11-2009 7:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 327 ✭✭

Does anybody know a bar in Carlow that will almost definitely show Barcelona v Inter tomorrow night? I am an Inter fan but am realistic enough to know that as Liverpool are also playing tomorrow night most bars will show that. I've been told by one bar that they might but if anyone knows of one that probably will I'll be grateful if you let me know!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,877 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

Best bet is either a big place with a lot of screens, or a small place where nobody is likely to go to watch the match. try the barracks. they'll probably have a screen showing it. thats where i used to go to watch the champions league a few years ago anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 327 ✭✭Taffy Kat

The_B_Man wrote: »
    Best bet is either a big place with a lot of screens, or a small place where nobody is likely to go to watch the match. try the barracks. they'll probably have a screen showing it. thats where i used to go to watch the champions league a few years ago anyway.

Thanks. Are there any Italian/Spanish students in Carlow IT and where do they usually go? I'd say they'd be the most likely candidates to create numbers to watch Barcelona v Inter.

Advertisement