Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Watching Champions League In Carlow

Options
  • 23-11-2009 7:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 327 ✭✭

Does anybody know a bar in Carlow that will almost definitely show Barcelona v Inter tomorrow night? I am an Inter fan but am realistic enough to know that as Liverpool are also playing tomorrow night most bars will show that. I've been told by one bar that they might but if anyone knows of one that probably will I'll be grateful if you let me know!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

I'd say you're at a loss there. Liverpool will probably be on in most places but any bars that are capable of showing two match at the same time will be showing Liverpool and Arsenal.

I'd try the barracks simply because they have so many screens and advertise as an inter-active bar but I doubt they can show 3 games at once.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭testicle

The Dinn Ri will show it on one of their screens if you ask.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,822 ✭✭✭Morf

ShayK1 wrote: »
    I'd say you're at a loss there. Liverpool will probably be on in most places but any bars that are capable of showing two match at the same time will be showing Liverpool and Arsenal.

I'd try the barracks simply because they have so many screens and advertise as an inter-active bar but I doubt they can show 3 games at once.

The Barracks only have one digibox hence only one channel at a time. I found this out trying to watch the Tri Nations during the summer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 327 ✭✭Taffy Kat

Thanks to all. Btw testicle, somebody else said to me that if you ask the Dinn Ri they will usually show a match but are they able to show three/four at one time? I know that the poster who said most bars will show Liverpool and Arsenal is correct but wouldn't the third match the bars show if they're able to be Rangers or do I really not need to worry about that one?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

ppffffftt!! Rangers??

There's hardly Rangers fans in Carlow?
    Or should that be hopefully?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭testicle

Taffy Kat wrote: »
    Thanks to all. Btw testicle, somebody else said to me that if you ask the Dinn Ri they will usually show a match but are they able to show three/four at one time? I know that the poster who said most bars will show Liverpool and Arsenal is correct but wouldn't the third match the bars show if they're able to be Rangers or do I really not need to worry about that one?

They have at least 2. I was watching the Lions there upstairs during the summer, and there was GAA, or some other ****e on downstairs.

Advertisement