Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Football Identity

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭louthguy25

we need a few defenders so if anyone is interested in playing one of the best online games around please join up:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,960 ✭✭✭Moomoo1

Crusaders FC in Swedish 1A needs DC, SD, DMC, FC. Player rating 750 at least. A unique opportunity to play in the top league in the FID-world.

Contact http://footballidentity.com/Player/PlayerGeneral/General/U59.aspx?id=15470 if interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭finnezzia

Alright lads. I just joined to try this thing out. I made myself a speedy SD. I've already gotten a couple of offers (which is pretty cool) but was thinkin' playin' in the Irish league would be a bit of craic. If anyone needs an SD give us a shout here or on FID.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,161 ✭✭✭Average-Ro

Hold on for a day or two, you'll get offers from Ireland no problem. SD is one of the rarer players to get a hold of so you would be in demand:D

Got sorted. Turned down a big money move to Belgium to stay in the country. Forza St Harps FC

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31,921 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

finnezzia wrote: »
    Got sorted. Turned down a big money move to Belgium to stay in the country. Forza St Harps FC

:D You're now a member of the leagues whipping boys!

:P Not any more

• Registered Users Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

:P Not any more

Have you moved on already? Too scared of the beating you were going to get off Sporting Muff I suppose!

haha. No, I was implying that we wont be the whipping boys now that I've joined. Though I missed yesterdays game.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

haha. No, I was implying that we wont be the whipping boys now that I've joined. Though I missed yesterdays game.

Good thing you did because you got a right whipping from the big guns. :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Just bumping this. If anyone else wants to sign up, I'll be happy to sign you for my team.

http://footballidentity.com/FootballIdentity.aspx

Lads take a look at this game the most addictive game ever and you could be the next Cormac Ireland
    www.footballidentity.com

Lads i cant emphasise how good this game is... my username on it is irishpaudie im den irwin of sporting muff and im willing to help any new users to this game

• Registered Users Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

Yep what Louthguy said. Its a friendly atmosphere and everyone tends to get on :D Everyone will help you out if you need it. I am the manager of a team in D2 (Which is where you will want to start) so if you sign up and message me on there, same name. I will gladly sign you up and give you any help you need. Then if you don't enjoy the team I will let you go and help you find a club its no problem.

Advertisement